9/11 faked?

billcoe

I love how truthers will proclaim, DEFINITIVELY AND LOUDLY, that "9/11 was an inside job!"

And then when you challenge them, they defensively retreat into statements like, "well, I don't claim to have all the answers..."

And then fail to provide references to their outlandish claims.

Just another fucking religion. :tdown:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how truthers will proclaim, DEFINITIVELY AND LOUDLY, that "9/11 was an inside job!"

And then when you challenge them, they defensively retreat into statements like, "well, I don't claim to have all the answers..."

One could say the same thing about your side as well.

There aren't sides, retard. You are ignoring the reality of the situation.

There aren't sides, retard. You are ignoring the reality of the situation.

Once again....one could say the same about you.

• 3 weeks later...
Post up when a thousand WTC office workers, janitors, security guards, network administrators, painters, drywall guys, and electricians sign a petition. That's because there's no way to effectively rig a floor of a highrise office tower with explosives without a shitload of people knowing about it.

Why? Because to be effective you have to mount the charges against the structural members and to do that you'd need to basically gut your average office floor and put it back together without any of the people involved with maintaining and working on that floor on a daily basis knowing about it. You'd have to re-rock it without dust and repaint without smell. You'd have to fuse and power your charges without fucking up any of the existing network / telecom / and power wiring, terminals, devices, and operation - and without your newly installed network of fuses ever being noticed. You'd have to move a large volume of charges, fusing, sheetrock, primer, paint, and tools up to the floor with no one noticing as well as carry down and dispose of a great deal of waste and scrap material.

Architects? Architects don't know shit about building and remodeling things - let alone doing it without a single trace. And CIA / DIA? Lots of clever people with great skills, but last I checked sanding drywall wasn't one of them. Hell, what are the odds of someone tearing up a floor in your house to spray paint a red 'X' on every forth exterior 2x4 and putting it all back together perfectly - flaws, nicks, stains and all - without dust, smell, and without you noticing anything? Let me help you out with the answer - zero.

Maybe, just maybe, what people thought was floor 81 was really floor 82, and 81 was built empty with this whole plot in mind from the very beginning. Everybody would think there's no way to plant explosives without being seen, but really it was all happening on a floor nobody knew existed?

Drama_prairie_dog.gif

Maybe, just maybe, what people thought was floor 81 was really floor 82, and 81 was built empty with this whole plot in mind from the very beginning. Everybody would think there's no way to plant explosives without being seen, but really it was all happening on a floor nobody knew existed?

Drama_prairie_dog.gif

That's it!! An extra floor!! They'd number all the floors except the one they're working on. They could start in, like, a sub-basement, and then work their way up through the building, floor by floor. Nobody would know it was there, because all the elevators and stairways would skip that secret floor. Then, when they finished rigging that floor with the explosives, they'd go in that night and take everything from the floor immediately above and move it all down onto the now rigged floor. Nobody would notice anything because they'd perfectly recreate everybody's offices exactly as they were, and they'd re-do the elevators and the stairways so now the next floor up would be the secret floor, because it's vacant now after they moved everybody's offices and stuff down to the floor below. So then they could go to work rigging the next floor with explosives without anybody knowing. And then when they finished they'd go in at night and move all the offices from the next floor down onto the one they just rigged, and...

Yeah, that would totally work!!

I can't wait to hear that idea being included in the "truther" bullshit. In fact, it's probably already in there, but I'll be damned if I'm going to waste my time looking for it.

• 3 weeks later...