J_B's man down South!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, j_b! For a "man of the people" you sure do vomit out a lot of vitriol (but you're not the only one). Every time you call someone a fuckwit or any other curse words, you're really just degrading yourself and the strength that your opinion might otherwise have, which is too bad, because I really would like to give you the benefit of the doubt in many instances. Rise above. In character, rise above the taunting or coercion to curse from those that stand on the other side of the political fence. Let them degrade themselves; don't degrade yourself.

For all your differences with "your evil homonym," he at least does not resort to foul language to get his point across (not that I've ever seen, anyway).

PS I'm a moderate.

PPS Unlike a lot of you folks that hang out all day in Spray (don't try to deny your addictions), I don't have time for Spray or even CC.com all day, and sometimes not at any time in a day. There was a time when I was around a lot, but not anymore. As such, I don't have time or desire to surf around Spray to find any of your previous discussions espousing your opinions. And so I might ask for it anew within the context of the thread at hand.

Vitriol? Shame on me! I have only been compared to some Napoleonic character out of the blue by some moderator on this board. The entire goon squad (or close to) followed to spew their usual garbage, some gaper asked me about being on the record! What's the big deal dude? it's all in good fun!

Don't give me the benefit of the doubt. Just give me my due, which is to judge me on what I say. Not on what the fuckwits say about me, which is a constant stream of verbal abuse and lies (the 2 posts preceding yours are excellent examples of it)

Hey, I wouldn't even have written the last 15 posts or so if it wasn't for that trolling crypto-fascist moderator you guys keep enabling.

You should do a post count on JayB as well because although he doesn't have to deal with abusive goons the way I do when he posts here, my guess is his ratio of spray to total post count is pretty high as well.

Hey, I wouldn't even have written the last 15 posts or so if it wasn't for that trolling crypto-fascist moderator you guys keep enabling.

LOL, it's interesting how you always blame your own out of control behavior on others. Most children start taking responsibility for their actions...like when they are 6 or 7! :lmao: Maslow would have something to say on your low level of comfort and being developmental disabled, although I'm sure it's someone else's fault blah blah blah blah). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

Good luck, wish you well.