Are there rules here?

Sparky

I'm no social anarchist, swear to Christ. But I find myself in a quandry. Seems that I have been too hard on AlpineK. I have gone "too far". I have gone off on "diatribes", apparently only to hurt the man. He alleges that others on this site have vowed support to him, as he has been wronged. Perhaps he is right. In a battle of wits, it would be wrong of me to dog an unarmed man. Then again, even though I may be a mediocre climber, isn't that what this is all about? I mean, I didn't post on the "Olympics Route Condition" thread that "the approach to Lake Constance remains buried under 4ft. of soft, white mush, much as AlpineK would be in a Turkish steam room." I was under the impression that originality and verbosity counted here. Are we supposed to be nice to those who start the shit? I enjoy the shit-talk. I think I now know what happened to C.C. Some thin-skinned pussy couldn't take it. [hell no]

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sparky, how bout showing up one of these tuesdays and downing some beers with those whom you want to engage in a "battle of wits"? It's always entertaining, and there's plenty of good-natured shit talking, so you'd probably enjoy it.

As for your quandry, I'm curious if you'd feel comfortable dogging people in person the same way you might online? If the answer is no, maybe you have gone too far. But hey, to each his own. [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:
C.C. refers to Capt. Caveman-the fascist we all loved to hate! Ray...
grin.gif" border="0

I like Ray, he's been nice to me and is really passionate about climbing. Just needs to work on the short fuse.

quote:

Honestly, I doubt that I would initiate a shit-talk fest with someone I didn't know.

Did you not read your second post?

... No reason to expect others to breath in your smoke, unless you're an insensitive A-hole.

Part of Sparky's very first post on CC. (pg 23 M on S)

Despite this he claims that I started our little spat.

"Perhaps he is right. In a battle of wits, it would be wrong of me to dog an unarmed man."

The main thesis of your diatribe is that due to my shitty spelling I am an idiot. Is this the witty battle you are talking about. If so.. give it up.

I expect abuse, but when I log on and see 10 posts from Sparky trashing me I get a little fed up. Abuse is fine, but if you keep going and going it turns into beating a dead horse.

Judging by the language used at the top of this thread Sparky hasn't given up beating that horse.

Allright, I am the Anti-Christ. I offered the opinion that, although I love the taste and smell and feel of reefer @ 10,000ft. I felt it was crappy for some jerk to smoke inside of an enclosed space. Shit, even Dennys has rules that force people to smoke OUTSIDE. Then I get a response from some moron, threatening violence, and infering some kind of suction on my part. Fuck this. I CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT. I'M GONNA CRY TO THE POWERS THAT BE AND HAVE DISSENTING OPINIONS BANISHED FOREVER!!! [laf][laf]

Sparky you need to read a little more and think about what you say. You've been playing yourself off as wronged when you started the whole thing in the first place.

And now your calling Ray, "A Facist that everyone loves to hate." Are you going to claim you've been wronged if Captain Caveman or one of his avatars feeds you a line of shit?

I've followed this mildly amusing thread for awhile now, and have this to say:

I'm going to the local watering hole to get drunk and hopefully find a piece of ass that dosen't scope out the route to my house, will willingly play the slobber blues on my meat whistle, and get the hell out before the neighbors wake up tomorrow morning. Wish me luck boys...I'm carrying the torch for all married men in America.

Ziggy Zoggy, Zigggy Zoggy oi oi oi [big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:
You are kiddin' right?

Now THAT's funny!!!Just for that little insightful humor I'll be the rebel underdog and break custom to say:

DAN LARSON DOES NOT SUCK!

(Just for the record, I never said you did. Way to go for standing up to everybody's abuse, man! I think you got bigger balls than any of these others for sticking around and being proud to continue posting under your original name - most would have cowardly changed to another avatar.)