[TR] Grasslawn Park, Redmond, WA - FA -- HandGrenade, M9+ (X) 12/14/2010

PeakChaser

Trip: Grasslawn Park, Redmond, WA - FA -- HandGrenade, M9+ (X)

Date: 12/14/2010

Trip Report:

I saw these sweet lines the other day and just had to get my mixed on.

Concrete01.jpg

We snuck in with a few friends late at night to rap-bolt my new line -- we had to do it late at night to keep the park rangers away.

Temps were rising, and shit was coming down. Might be best to do early mornings.

I won't spoil the climb by giving away too much beta. There are a few bolts on the route. One of them is sketchy, so watch out.

I don't think people should just go to town projecting this route yet. Please only do it if you think you have a pretty good chance of making it.

We saw these guys doing another mixed route nearby as we left. Good times!

518ilZ_TU4L.jpg

Approach Notes:

Please don't block the road.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, doesn't this trip report belong in the Fake Climbing Forum?

Concrete01.jpg

Who's going to be the first to send that overhung alcove with the gargantuan chockstone? I don't think any of us have hard enough cores. Better notify the girlie boys and boyish girlies over at RC.com.

Ivan: Don't be jealous of my Fawn Peak FKT.

Fake climbing? You guys are just jealous cause I'm the next colin haley. I'm a better climber than probably 90% of this forum. So of course you web trolling haters have to jump all over my shit, you fags!

Hey, I got double amputee 3rd grade girls outclimbing me these days :shock: you aren't so damn special.

G- haha, nice, but isn't that the fake rock in the Polar Bear exhibit in the zoo? Where's the bears?

Fake climbing? You guys are just jealous cause I'm the next colin haley. I'm a better climber than probably 90% of this forum. So of course you web trolling haters have to jump all over my shit, you fags!

That's right, you come at me, I'll hit you right back.

Well I thought this whole thing was hilarious until this point. Now if this is post is totally in jest, I still think it's funny. But dude, you gotta stop using the word 'fag.' That was so middle school, and even then we all sounded stupid when we used it.

Now hit me right back.

Edited by ARob

That's right, you come at me, I'll hit you right back.

HMMMMM, sounds a bit like our other newbie, SummitChaser? Interesting, very interesting, yez, no?