mature relationships

Captain panther

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woodsy that was some fine words you put to ur speach, you need to keep in mind were just trying to point out the obvious since you've been luv blind for so long. It's not hipocracy really, we are just trying to show you how much we care, cause were all like family. so how come you coudn't get a job writeing speeches for the pres. Mrs. Obama probably needs another assistant she only has 22, one more would be just right and then u wouldnt be in ohio anymore.

woodsy that was some fine words you put to ur speach, you need to keep in mind were just trying to point out the obvious since you've been luv blind for so long. It's not hipocracy really, we are just trying to show you how much we care, cause were all like family. so how come you coudn't get a job [font:Comic Sans MS]writeing [/font]speeches for the pres. Mrs. Obama probably needs another assistant she only has 22, one more would be just right and then u wouldnt be in ohio anymore.

Really? :rolleyes:

i am a high scool drop out can't spell livin right next to ignorant and functionally illiterate. But it's ok cause i'm used to it.

That's funny stuff, bistro!

You're alright with me, dude.

I'm still laughing!

You just laid down like... three 75-cent words in a row.

I'm pretty sure a h.s. diploma is overrated.... kinda like "good" credit!

don't put yourself out there with some stupid sob story about how you are unemployed, surfing some woman's couch, and feeling sorry for yourself that you f-ing put yourself in that situation and then NOT expect comments to that effect...duh

You're wrong Rudy, this is about the only forum where you're SUPPOSED to be able to do that. This isn't your wrestling team, its more like your 4 year old daughter's tutu wearing soccer club.

don't put yourself out there with some stupid sob story about how you are unemployed, surfing some woman's couch, and feeling sorry for yourself that you f-ing put yourself in that situation and then NOT expect comments to that effect...duh

You're wrong Rudy, this is about the only forum where you're SUPPOSED to be able to do that. This isn't your wrestling team, its more like your 4 year old daughter's tutu wearing soccer club.

You might have issued a similar comment to Cynical after his FUs all around in response to some pretty sound, if hard to hear, advice.

Just sayin...

Me thinks that anyone with over a 1,000 posts on this board should have skin thick enough to take the occasional FU :P

I think pretty much anyone on this board with over a 1,000 posts has already told TTK to FU at some point. :laf:

Seriously though, a bit of the "sound advice" was administered in the form of a dope slap to a stranger rather than sympathetic advice. You can do that with your buddies, or if you're Dan Savage writing his column, but it's beyond the decorum expected in this particular forum. I should chide Mr. Woodsman for getting upset? Hell, he posted in this thread because he was upset to start with.

It's funny that this particular spray branch was started as a joke, but in fact it filled a need. The description of the forum is no longer tongue in cheek.

blame his Finnish background. pikku sotilas.

blame his Finnish background. pikku sotilas.

A good friend of mine is Finnish and he's...

...dour and grouchy, too.