[TR] Lake Wenatchee - AK47 12/12/2010

I think insulting somebody on this level is fucked up. much more fucked up than summitchaser coming off "macho" or overly stoked.... let people get stoked! sometimes people come off as big old dorks when they share what they are excited about. i know i have. This is when, as adults, we "Humor" people. You know? dont insult... respect even if you feel its silly. just to be good natured. thats something everyone can appriciate.

We got enough fucked up people in this world. either say something positive or keep your thoughts to yourself.. just dont be insulting you pricks! lol. Be adults! Be kind!

I think your posts are rad dude. I can feel how stoked you are. And that stoke is contagious.... even if i'm not into mixed climbing, njust hearing about people getting out and having fun gets me going! even if I think your posts are slightly dorky cause I do. But I still can appriciate them. And its all good, ya know? Just look up some of my lame ass posts from when I was finding new crags and ranting and raving about them.... sounded kinda overly excited and maybe stupid. but its stoke. thats what it is- and thats nothing to be rude about.... ahhh the world would just be better if people could humor people.

I think insulting somebody on this level is fucked up. much more fucked up than summitchaser coming off "macho" or overly stoked.... let people get stoked! sometimes people come off as big old dorks when they share what they are excited about. i know i have. This is when, as adults, we "Humor" people. You know? dont insult... respect even if you feel its silly. just to be good natured. thats something everyone can appriciate.

We got enough fucked up people in this world. either say something positive or keep your thoughts to yourself.. just dont be insulting you pricks! lol. Be adults! Be kind!

I think your posts are rad dude. I can feel how stoked you are. And that stoke is contagious.... even if i'm not into mixed climbing, njust hearing about people getting out and having fun gets me going! even if I think your posts are slightly dorky cause I do. But I still can appriciate them. And its all good, ya know? Just look up some of my lame ass posts from when I was finding new crags and ranting and raving about them.... sounded kinda overly excited and maybe stupid. but its stoke. thats what it is- and thats nothing to be rude about.... ahhh the world would just be better if people could humor people.

I couldnt agree more^. You people on this site are nothing but web trolling haters. The guy went out and climbed and had fun, what is wrong with that? You all sound so into yourselves, how do any of you people find others to climb with?

I have been coming to this site for a few years to get info on areas I am planning on going or hoping to go, I have read some awesome TRs and had some great climbs as a result. In the years I have been coming to CC I have noticed the arrogant tone of those people who post repeatedly and it has become worse.

I created a username just to post and tell you how much you negative nancies turn me and others off to this site.

Where are the moderators who are supposed to keep things civil? Have fun talking about how the vocab the guys used in his last TR was used incorrectly, where did the talk about climbing go? It is overly annoying to come here to try and get info and you guys are bashing someone for not being as good of a climber as you.

Hate on Trolls!!

If you lowered but left the draws then sent it with no falls it's a redpoint. There are bolted sport climbs all over the world were the draws are never taken down allowing climbers the chance to onsight it (no falls, no hangs) or redpoint the shit out of it (moves are worked out and the climb is done with no falls). Also most of these kinds of climbs are really really steep hence the need to leave the draws.

The reason you sometimes need to be clear about such things is when other climbers want to do the climb and see that the first ascent has been labeled as a pink point they might incorrectly assume some pro must be placed by them should they want to onsight it.

Don't get trapped in debates. Just climb, learn to edit videos and stay healthy.

Finally I'll ask again, what helmet camera were you using?

I couldnt agree more^. You people on this site are nothing but web trolling haters. The guy went out and climbed and had fun, what is wrong with that? You all sound so into yourselves, how do any of you people find others to climb with?

I have been coming to this site for a few years to get info on areas I am planning on going or hoping to go, I have read some awesome TRs and had some great climbs as a result. In the years I have been coming to CC I have noticed the arrogant tone of those people who post repeatedly and it has become worse.

I created a username just to post and tell you how much you negative nancies turn me and others off to this site.

Where are the moderators who are supposed to keep things civil? Have fun talking about how the vocab the guys used in his last TR was used incorrectly, where did the talk about climbing go? It is overly annoying to come here to try and get info and you guys are bashing someone for not being as good of a climber as you.

Hate on Trolls!!

Zachski = summitchaser

We got enough fucked up people in this world. either say something positive or keep your thoughts to yourself.. just dont be insulting you pricks! lol. Be adults! Be kind! ... ahhh the world would just be better if people could humor people.

I don't disagree with the spirit of your post, but I don't know why you're choosing to defend this guy. He's not an innocent victim, he exemplifies the problem you're talking about.

Zachski = summitchaser

Good call.

i was going to say:

summit is to peak

as chaser is to chaser

but then thought, it might be possible, someone was spoofing him. looks like that is the case on peakchaser, though, I can't really tell which one is real..peakchaser's TR looks par for the course

SummitchaserCJB=IsolationedSnow=Zachski=PeakChaser

elitist mother fuckers. Keep turning people off to this site. I am sure I will see you all soon at the rock gym where you and all the other bad asses hang out. karma will come for you, I just hope that it is the form of a large rockfall or other disaster.

FUCK CASCADE CLIMBERS. FUCK YOU ALL

....... You people on this site are nothing but web trolling haters....I created a username just to post and tell you how much you negative nancies turn me and others off to this site.

Where are the moderators who are supposed to keep things civil?...Hate on Trolls!!

...elitist mother fuckers. Keep turning people off to this site. I am sure I will see you all soon at the rock gym where you and all the other bad asses hang out. karma will come for you, I just hope that it is the form of a large rockfall or other disaster.

one more thing...

El Jefe, your wife is fucking one of your friends behing your back while you are spending all your time on the interwebs!!

In three days and three posts you people turned Zach from a reasonable hippie lover to a venomous hater of the first magnitude.

Either that, or the Prozac ran out

SummitchaserCJB=IsolationedSnow=Zachski=PeakChaser

elitist mother fuckers. Keep turning people off to this site. I am sure I will see you all soon at the rock gym where you and all the other bad asses hang out. karma will come for you, I just hope that it is the form of a large rockfall or other disaster.

What a horrible thing to say! I thought the moderators kicked you off the site already?

This is the most entertaining thread since the Nodder thread.

• 4 weeks later...