Cams, Belay devices, Ski's, more to be added

cms829

Hey guys. Eye and spine surgery is forcing me to sell off some of my stuff to pay my bills. All prices are OBO. Items are located in Northern NJ and prices include shipping (Aside from ski's, shipping will be additional) PM me here or for a faster response email me at cmsstoneworks@hotmail.com

ALL PRICES ARE OR BEST OFFER!!!! This stuff needs to sell by Sunday night!!!

Pics will be posted below.

1: Metolius 4 cam size #10. Never even placed like new condition. $40 shipped OBO

2: Wild Country Offset cam size # 4.0. Perfect for offset placements. Paced a handful of times but never ever fallen on or weighted. Perfect condition. $35 shipped OBO

3: Wild Country Offset cam size # 3.5. Perfect for offset placements. Paced a handful of times but never ever fallen on or weighted. Perfect condition. $35 shipped OBO

4: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.5. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $25.00 Shipped OBO

5: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.25. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $25.00 Shipped OBO

6: Lowe Alpine aluminum figure 8. Perfect shape like new dont think Ive ever even used it. $5.00 Shipped if included with another item, If purchased by itself buyer to pay actual USPS cost.

7: Blue water purple belay device (like ATC) Fairly used but in perfect shape nothing wrong with it at all. $5.00 Shipped if included with another item, If purchased by itself buyer to pay actual USPS cost.

8: And the 2 dog bones pictured will go to the first person who buys something else and wants them for free. Nothing wrong with them at all. One petzl and one metolius.

9: K2 "Commanche Pro" skis, 160 cm along with cut to fit and in great shape (glue is super tacky still)Black Diamond skins. The skins have the clip tail and loop tip. The skis have really hardly seen any use as they were just picked up to be used as an approach ski for katahdin and ice climbs. They have been drilled once only for a pair of medium Silvretta 500's (previously sold) No base damage just have some fair share of rust on the edges that need to be cleaned up. The cut is 112-68-97 $70.00 plus actual shipping costs to the lower 48.

10: Coleman "peak expedition" dual burner stove. Wicked for melting a TON of snow quickly. Its very lightweight too. Uses Coleman powermax and im assuming other types on canister fuel as well. Pics to come. 25 bucks shipped! pic up shortly

11: Full set of black diamond stoppers, sizes 4-13. (8 total) 45 bucks shipped! Hardly ever placed and almost brandy new! includes wire gate oval biner. pics will be up shortly!

12: 4 more metolius cams. all quad cams aside from the red # 4 witch is a tri-cam. Anyway, all are in beautiful shape and NEVER fallen on. Placed a handful of times. Pick and choose, 30 bucks each shipped, or all 4 for 110 bucks shipped!

They are: Blue # 1 quad cam - $30 shipped

Red # 4 Tri Cam - $30 shipped

Black # 5 quad cam - $30 shipped

Green # 6 quad cam - $30 shipped

and the big boy listed above - Light Blue # 10 Quad cam - $40 shipped

More to be added in the next day or two.

4350.jpg.86b2af800bdd5ac5eab83c66a0463869.jpg

4351.jpg.e633ffbf904bec82ad16181ea12cadf1.jpg

4352.jpg.5aa3c338a3f9dd2bd293267f720308e0.jpg

Edited by cms829

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Eye and spine surgery is forcing me to sell off some of my stuff to pay my bills. All prices are OBO. Items are located in Northern NJ and prices include shipping (Aside from ski's, shipping will be additional) PM me here or for a faster response email me at cmsstoneworks@hotmail.com

Pics will be posted below.

1: Metolius 4 cam size #10. Never even placed like new condition. $45 shipped OBO

2: Wild Country Offset cam size # 4.0. Perfect for offset placements. Paced a handful of times but never ever fallen on or weighted. Perfect condition. $35 shipped OBO

3: Wild Country Offset cam size # 3.5. Perfect for offset placements. Paced a handful of times but never ever fallen on or weighted. Perfect condition. $35 shipped OBO

4: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.5. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $30.00 Shipped OBO

5: Wild Country "Friend" rigid quad cam size # 1.25. Carried and placed a handful of times never fallen on or weighted. Really good condition $30.00 Shipped OBO

6: Lowe Alpine aluminum figure 8. Perfect shape like new dont think Ive ever even used it. $5.00 Shipped if included with another item, If purchased by itself buyer to pay actual USPS cost.

7: Blue water purple belay device (like ATC) Fairly used but in perfect shape nothing wrong with it at all. $5.00 Shipped if included with another item, If purchased by itself buyer to pay actual USPS cost.

8: And the 2 dog bones pictured will go to the first person who buys something else and wants them for free. Nothing wrong with them at all. One petzl and one metolius.

9: K2 "Commanche Pro" skis, 160 cm along with cut to fit and in great shape (glue is super tacky still)Black Diamond skins. The skins have the clip tail and loop tip. The skis have really hardly seen any use as they were just picked up to be used as an approach ski for katahdin and ice climbs. They have been drilled once only for a pair of medium Silvretta 500's (previously sold) No base damage just have some fair share of rust on the edges that need to be cleaned up. The cut is 112-68-97 $70.00 plus actual shipping costs to the lower 48.

More to be added in the next day or two.

I'd take the 2 offset cams for $70 if you take Paypal. I'll send an email.

paid in full

Edited by billcoe

whoops...forgot to list the cam sizes....So there they are in the original post.

I also have a couple more I "could" get rid of in reality i dont see myself climbing much rock anytime soon, I enjoy ice and mountaineering much more, I guess as you age, you begin to appreciate the "finer" things in life :) .....So I'll post them up later

• 3 weeks later...

to the top!!! The stoppers and most of the Metolius cams are sold. Also have the following...

Vasque Ice 9000 (orange ones) in good shape. Really warm double boot. Awesome for rainier and the like. Pretty light for a double. Very comfy never gave me any blisters or anything. Size 9.5. One liner has a hole in the toe but have used them this way for 2+ years. 100 bucks shipped to the lower 48.

Black Diamond Raven ice axe. I think its a 65CM but will measure. Nothing wrong with it typical use over the years. In pretty good shape. Great axe! 45 shipped to the lower 48!

OMG back to the top with a big thank yew for sending my stuff some promptly. It was just like a Christmas present! Stuff looks amazingly good, near perfect, and I'm near sporting wood. It's going to be difficult to go out and soil them like so many pairs of used underwear, but I'm going to do it anyway.

I'm missing 2 of these rare birds and I'll have a full set. Need a 2-1/2" and a 3" Wild Country offset technical friends to have a full set of these. You guys see the price I'll pay if anyone has them, speak up.

Woot!

Bill,

Told you the stuff was pretty much brand new. I SOOOOO glad someone is so excited to have something that I didnt take advantage of. I just kinda lost my love for climbing rock I guess after 10+ years. Anyway....Use them in good health! Sorry I dont have the others to complete your set. Cheers!

Chris