[TR] Dragontail - Boving Route Photos 12/4/2010

Matt Christensen

Trip: Dragontail - Boving Route Photos

Date: 12/4/2010

Trip Report:

Boving_1.JPGBoving_2.JPGBoving_3.JPGBoving_4.JPGBoving_5.JPGBoving_6.JPGBoving_7.JPGBoving_8.JPGBoving_9.JPGBoving_10.JPGBoving_11.JPGBoving_12.JPGBoving_13.JPGBoving_15.JPGBoving_14.JPGBoving_16.JPGBoving_19.JPGBoving_18.JPGBoving_20.JPGBoving_21.JPGBoving_22.JPGBoving_24.JPGBoving_26.JPGBoving_25.JPGBoving_28.JPG

These are the photos of the boving route. I had a caption on each slide but they don't show in the post. Take note of the ramp in the last slide. This did not exist on my 77 and 81 ascents. It was created during a huge slide that occured in the 90s that several of you have mentioned in the posts. It is a pretty significant feature! I was totally lost on the upper part of the route and I think taht is because it is gone. After reading everyones comments I beleive I will leave the route another season and take comments from anyone who climbs it. My wife will be glad for me to save the $300 on stainless steal another year. I sure appreciate everyones comthgoughts. Happy climbing! Matt

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days