Nagging Question

allthumbs

What level of conversation is acceptable when using a urinal?

When two strange men are standing next to each other, dicks in hand, their backs to other men, there are two messages they generally want to relay to one another:

I’m not gay; and I hope you’re not gay. (I assume the message gay guys want to convey is I am gay, but I’m just taking a piss). In order to convey this message, I think the following rules should apply:

Stare straight ahead or look down at your own penis, as if encouraging it to pee. Do not look at your neighbor, but be careful not to look in the opposite direction from him. Looking away conveys a sense of submissiveness, which you do not wish to convey while standing next to a suspected homosexual holding his penis (he’s holding his penis, not you).

Conversation is acceptable but should be limited to sports or breasts. I think topics to avoid should include fashion, baking, and ballet. In the unfortunate instance that you are at the ballet, the proper urinal comment should be "Man, those girls sure have nice cans."

What do you guys think?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
What level of conversation is acceptable when using a urinal?

When two strange men are standing next to each other, dicks in hand, their backs to other men, there are two messages they generally want to relay to one another:

I’m not gay; and I hope you’re not gay. (I assume the message gay guys want to convey is I am gay, but I’m just taking a piss). In order to convey this message, I think the following rules should apply:

Stare straight ahead or look down at your own penis, as if encouraging it to pee. Do not look at your neighbor, but be careful not to look in the opposite direction from him. Looking away conveys a sense of submissiveness, which you do not wish to convey while standing next to a suspected homosexual holding his penis (he’s holding his penis, not you).

Conversation is acceptable but should be limited to sports or breasts. I think topics to avoid should include fashion, baking, and ballet. In the unfortunate instance that you are at the ballet, the proper urinal comment should be "Man, those girls sure have nice cans."

What do you guys think?

I think you better not converse at all cause you dont want the other guy to think your looking at him. I prefer to stare up into space, and either hum,or moan with relief so he will know how long i held it in for.

rolleyes.gif" border="0 where do you come up with these stupid topics trask? rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by pope:
Players with short bats should step closer to the plate.

You should be alert for the sound of running water cause some guys have "blushing bladder" and can't pee with other men nearby. for their sake if you hear silence from next urinal, finish your business fast and get out of there so they can get the deed done.

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
in some sick euro way i kinda like it

[laf][laf][laf][laf][big Drink][big Drink]

reminds me of the scene at the start of full monty with the chick peeing in the urinal. i heard girlz with strong kegel muscles can do this but i wouldnt want to use their shower if they'd been practising in it shocked.gif" border="0

OK, I hesitate to even put this story to print. The names have been suppressed to protect those involved. Many many years ago, a climber had a lease on some warehouse space and to make a few extra bucks he would rent it out to various groups for party purposes. Of course along with the warehouse came a collection of low brow climbing types. (namely: his friends) Well at one particular party a short cute blonde caught an unnamed climber’s eye. After several hours of flirting he was psyched! Fortunately the low brow climbers were of both sexes and an alert female caught on to the fact that the cute blonde was a girl with “something extra.” After some debate the male climbers were only partially convinced and our paramour climber could not be persuaded until the cute blonde could hold her bladder no longer and was caught red handed, so to speak, urinating standing up with her piss stream a yellow arc extending several feet before her.

The correct technical term for observing an individual at a neighboring urinal is "meat-gazing", from the compound verb, "to meat-gaze". Practitioners, whether of the comparative sort, "just curious" type or whatever, are known as "Meat-Gazers". I do not care for this sort of behavior, and when it occurs, I bring an end to it quickly by loudly and publicly announcing, "Eyes Forward, Meat-Gazer!!!" This usually solves the problem. I will occasionally yell this in the company of my innocent climbing buddies in a well crowded restroom, just to be annoying.

- Dwayner [big Drink][laf][big Drink][hell no]

I just saw a buddy of mine the other night who over a few beers confessed that he had recently gone into a restroom of a local restaurant and was reading an article in the newspaper tacked above the urinal while he was taking a whizz. He got thru the entire article and soon realized he had never hit the urinal at all and was standing in a HUGE puddle shocked.gif" border="0 The worst thing was, he was completely SOBER!!! shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0