Ted Nugent / My sentiments exactly

allthumbs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant to say was-I HAVE read Schlossers excellent book, I have read Trask's and alpinek's less than excellent feedback, and it didn't make me want to be a vegan, as much as it made me want to be union. And Ted N. remains talentless, unless you call making noise without light talent. Try Springsteen, you nut suckers.

Biff, is that what your climbing buddy does to you at night in the deep silence of the dark. Does that excite you? You left wing dip shit. Guns are and will remain a part of American culture. The people I was raised with taught about the proper use of weapons and what game was OK to take for the eating. If you are not a true VEGAN then you should keep your mouth shut about taking of game for eating. In fact, mother fucker, eat all the fucking non organic beef, chicken and farm raised salmon you can so you die of cancer quicker than the people that eat off the land. The quicker the better to get rid of left wing mother fuckers. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 I've speared fish, eels, harvested mollusks, shot land mammals, fowl(both upland and water), hook and line fished and gill netted for subsistance, grown gardens to have fresh organic vegetables, gathered fruits and berries etc. This to me is keeping the American culture alive. Stay in the city Biff and buy the good old store bought steriod and growth hormone foods.

[ 03-22-2002: Message edited by: sisu suomi ]

SS may already be president. I am certianly not a vegan. But then again, I never thought eating meat would justify my manhood. You don't see me posing next to a couple of hamburgers, and yet that would be more challenging to aquire than small game with a rifle. You remain, as always, the idiots. Pussies with weapons, but sans intellect. You do have, however, an impressive fascination with your rectal production. I imagine it sparkles in comparison to what your limited minds produce.

• 2 weeks later...

jesse ventura would kick ted nugents ass any day. he was a pro wrestler, he was in Predator and now hes a successful politician. the nuge is just a loudmouth hillbilly with too many guns.