Ted Nugent / My sentiments exactly

allthumbs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teds' contributions to the youth of America might pay for the medical bills of a couple of kids accidently shot with their parents' guns. And he still sucks. And oh, yeah; he's not a "rock star" anymore than that loser from the Amboy Dukes. Oh, yeah, oops. I think that the RACOONS could kick his obnoxious ass. Subtle enough? And I love beef. Preferably, gently killed by a union employee with medical benefits. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:
Just to irritate- Ted Nugent is a pussy. He climbs nothing. And a cat in a dryer sounds better, making more sense while it squeals. Might not shoot as well, but I can live with that.

Heh Sparky, you sniveling, useless cockbite. Whydoncha go play in the street or something. Dickwad! Eat this asseyes [Moon]

[laf]

Trask would laugh if his gullet wasn't full of W. Bush's dick. And somehow, the thought of some marginally talented, washed-up pedophiles' gun being shakilly trained on me scares me less than a 5.4 clip-up. His music still sounds like jackhammers on cats, covered in glass and aluminum foil. Oh, but his lyrics are like freakin' Shakespeare.

I mostly agree with your critique of Ted's music; though I do like Journy to the Center of the Mind.

Like him or not Ted is a pretty good shot. You couldn't out run him, unless you have a bad ass monster truck too, and you couldn't climb fast enough to get out of range.

Don't fuck with Ted he'll get ya. shocked.gif" border="0

Sparky, you are a crude, self-indulgent pervert. I salute you as truly the largest bowel movement I've ever seen. grin.gif" border="0 The Ted post was merely to share his thoughts on hippie tree-huggers and the politically correct Rosies of the world. Not his music ability, or lack thereof. Personally I've always preferred Stevie Ray Vaughan.

The "tree huggers" are why we have shade on approaches, rather than clear cuts. And T.N.'s 4x4 don't climb 5.10b. But then again...Trask: are you still making love to AlpK? In the republican sense? I've read your posts, and for all the insults, your input remains nearly as lame as mine...

quote:

Originally posted by Sparky:
The "tree huggers" are why we have shade on approaches, rather than clear cuts. And T.N.'s 4x4 don't climb 5.10b. But then again...Trask: are you still making love to AlpK? In the republican sense? I've read your posts, and for all the insults, your input remains nearly as lame as mine...

I'm struggling to be as lame as you and taz. It's a full time job.

cool.gif" border="0

yep, he's a real dickless dude, Biff

"We are proud of Mr. Nugent's contributions to his profession, and to our state. His involvement should inspire others to greater awareness and action." --Governor John Engler, MI

small_Family_Rock.jpg

"Ted has his facts. He is very articulate and is also bold, honest, not shy or afraid to meet any challenge. He is carrying on the work which Fred Bear did so wisely and so well." --Dick Mauch, AMO

[ 03-19-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

I will say this. I've known a couple good hunters, and they knew a lot about nature and the animals they hunted.

Living in the big city, I think most of us think of hunters as beer swilling idiots, and there are plenty of those. A good hunter isn't quite like the stereotype.

Us white folks have really changed the environment in America. To a point that someone needs to hunt.

It's good to know an animal you're about to kill with a high-powered rifle. I mean, a beast with limited intelligence, without a chance to fight back, might present the challenge to those "hard men" who have their manhood reinforced by their death. And think of the tasty burgers.

Assuming all hunters do is drive around in a truck drinking beer and blasting bambi from 4 miles away with a sniper rifle is not too unusual.

It is generally the same folks who are educated by watching the Fox network and assume all rock climbers do is pull themselves up the ropes previoulsly installed by the forest rangers.

And assume all trees live forever if left alone.

1 - the hardest most suffering days I've ever had were hunting.

#2 - duh.

#3 - tree's sometimes die(even if they look ok on the outside) and need to be removed before they fall and crush you or your house.

all of the above are also very fun, healthy sports to participate in and can be benneficial to the environment.