Ted Nugent / My sentiments exactly

allthumbs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all your Ted Envy you forgot to mention he paid a nice family in Hawaii a few million dollars to allow him Parental Rights and Congical access to thier cute 16 year old daughter. Its true cause I saw it on VH1....Where are the loosers from the 80s Show! Maybe with one of his Big 4x4 he could drive us up Cascade River road for Winter access to JBerg...and on the way home he could drop off the fresh kill at Good Food to fill our bellies! I'm sure it takes a 45 pistol to shoot those cute little Raccoons. Someone take him to Lake Ozzette on the coast and do some real coon hunting...then give the Indians and the out of work loggers the pelts. Afterwards, if he is not to tired of hunting the coons...I'm sure the Makay tribe needs some help hunting the Whales off the coast!!! The guy is chode...but I still like his music! [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Harris:
Wild pigs can be very destructive. I have been confronted by them and they are not nice, find the nearest tree. Here in CA the pig season is Jan. 1 to Dec 31 with a bag limit of one pig per day.

Except in Watts where the limit is "All the motherfuckin' pigs in the world cant fuck wit me!"

grin.gif" border="0

Other than that dribble by the VEGE BELAY does anyone really want to kill pigs(I'm talking swine here nothing else, so we don't get another weird thread). This could turn into fun resulting in meat, tusks and some real fun...rifle, hand guns, bow and arrows I'm not picky how I get fresh meat. I did hear from an old friend of mind that boar is not as tasty as sow. But I am not a swine expert so... [chubit]

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:
Other than that dribble by the VEGE BELAY does anyone really want to kill pigs(I'm talking swine here nothing else, so we don't get another weird thread). This could turn into fun resulting in meat, tusks and some real fun...rifle, hand guns, bow and arrows I'm not picky how I get fresh meat. I did hear from an old friend of mind that boar is not as tasty as sow. But I am not a swine expert so...
[chubit]

Dribble!? [Moon]

Ok pigs. I have a buddy who lives in Pt Townsend that was going to go hunting for the pigs on the penninsula with his son. He went to a sporting goods shop in the Montesano area to get the beta on where the pigs are being taken. In retrospect he felt like they might be steering him the wrong direction to keep the pigs to themselves, but he and his son teamed up with a couple that was up from California and they headed out. They drove around on logging roads and did a lot of bushwhacking but didn't see any signs of pigs. I guess about 50 were taken out last year by the locals and the Quinnault Indians, so there must be some out there somewhere. I would like to go. cool.gif" border="0

Hey Vege-belay, I am going on a two week road trip but when I get back I'll try to remember the swine thing(its bad when you get old...I suffer from CRS). Anyway I'd like to look about and around for a pig with big tusks. Maybe we can get together. Maybe with some of the other gun carrying members of Cascade Climbers.com, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs [chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by sisu suomi:
Hey Vege-belay, I am going on a two week road trip but when I get back I'll try to remember the swine thing(its bad when you get old...I suffer from CRS). Anyway I'd like to look about and around for a pig with big tusks. Maybe we can get together. Maybe with some of the other gun carrying members of Cascade Climbers.com, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs kill pigs
[chubit][chubit][chubit][chubit][big Drink]

Sounds great to me, but you drive because I don't want to throw them dead pigs in the back of my car. [hell no]

cool.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Fairweather:
Trask,

I'm glad I'm not the only "right wing nut" around this forum. Every time I try to talk sense around here I get flamed by the lefties!

I'm surprised Winter, W, Alpine K, and the lot haven't shown up here to roast you for "spewing hatred"....not to mention killin' those cute lil' racoons.

Ted Nugent rocks!

Sorry F I've been skiing. I guess if you think I'm a flaiming liberal you don't understand much of what I've said.

I think Trask could make fun of Jenna Bush. I don't know why you can't

Trask... Good hillbilly

Fairweather... lame ass Republican...likes Texans...all around bad.

tongue.gif" border="0

I am loath to restart this topic, as I think that guns generally suck. I know that if you need a high powered rifle to kill defenseless animals, you're either a total pussy, or insecure about the size of your penis. Ted Nugent, although proficient at guitar, is talentless as a singer, songwriter and as a human being. And I could kick his Republican ass. And scoring pussy off of intoxicated and impressionable teen-age girls is something he should be ashamed of. Even I would be.

Come on Biff are you some freak vegan. Death is part of nature. As far as I care Ted can keep all his guns an money and hunt as much as he wants.

I would say though that other than, Journey to the Center of the Mind with the Amboy Dukes, Ted's music stinks.

Hey Trask, easy on the Stones bro! Mick might be a pathetic over-the-hill hanger-on, but Keef was, is, and always will be the bad-ass rock-n-roll personality of all time. His licks are as mean as he is ugly, so go ahead and take that low E string off the tele, and rock out with your cock out! Exile on Main St is one of my top ten rock albums of all time.