CYA and dry tool wall

iamgr8er

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, I am not sure where you guys were, but the ice was phat yesterday and we climbed all day from 9am until dark. It was thin a couple of spots, but we had no problems with ice screws and had a great day. Maybe you should actually climb there before making comments?Full_wall_view.jpg

Bit wet later today. Several big dumps that came as a surprise from high on the wall and would have easily killed anyone below them.

Likely Colin and Mark got the last climb in late this morning until we get another hard freeze out there. The ice is currently just a few hundred feet below the snow line. If it will get down below freezing the next few days we'll have a great start on the next ice build up.

It is still Nov after all :)

First off I apoligize for my newbe friend who just started climbing 2 months ago.I just saw this. he went with us and just hungout on ground with camera. I dont know why he feels the need to spray. Thier was no soloing going on. Thankfully that crag has mellow hike around.TR anchors are setup on many trees on top with fixed biners. Thats what me and friend that climbed that day did. Crag was in great shape that day. as far as I know the line on right ( the TR photos) has no FA. is this true? it would be a great line. stout start to fat ice. hopefully another cold snap happens soon. this crag is great when its in!