North Face Peak 10,500 (approx.) 7/29/2010

johnkelley

Trip: North Face Peak 10,500 (approx)

Date: 7/29/2010

Trip Report:

Here's the F.A. of peak 10'500? kinda near logan. The line we did took about 20hrs from our camp. It's a bit over 5,000ft and goes at AI3 5.4. It's about a 2,000ft vertical gain up the scree to where the climbing starts.The next 3,000ft are almost all ice with a short rock pitch to the summit. We went up the scree gully and traversed the glacier around to the north side.

DSCN0408.JPGDSCN0420.JPGDSCN0423.JPGDSCN0430.JPG

Approach Notes:

air plane

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to figure out if it was in Canada or Alaska. Logan's in Canada, obviously, but this thread is posted in the Alaska section. Which glacier did you land on and where did you fly in from? I hear the pilot out of Burwash Landing won't fly in anything but bluebird weather, so you can burn a lot of time waiting on both ends of your trip.

Wes

Hint: If you're trying to keep it a secret, avoid posting information about it in online forums.

Not telling you to avoid posting, but you leave me feeling like I had blueballs after going at it with that really hot chick who then just got up and left. I don't like teases.

• 2 months later...