Bozeman W's Ice Climbing Clinic - December 10th

JoJo

Greetings!

Hyalite Canyon is full on - it was climbing great even before the cold snap. Everything is IN!

The cold is giving us a little more time inside to keep planning the upcoming 14th Annual Arc'Teryx Bozeman Ice Climbing Festival, December 9-12. Lots of improvements this year with redesigned clinics, a new killer venue and more top athletes.

All hyperbole aside, the Women's Only Clinic on Friday the 10th is blessed with what I consider one of the greatest collections of ice climbers (boy or girl) ever assembled for a singular event of this type. This season we have Caroline George, Majka Burhardt, Audrey Gariepy, Sarah Hueniken, Lilla Molnar, Mattie Sheafor and Emily Stifler.

Throw in the free slide show the night before and all the latest demo gear for a grand total of 40 bucks it's the deal of the decade. It's also the only day of the year I wish I was a girl.

We still have a few spots open for this incredible day so go to www.bozemanicefestival.com to sign up.

Thanks everyone!

JoJo

Ice Fest Info & Signups: www.bozemanicefest.com

Our Blog: www.bozemanicefest.wordpress.com

Facebook: Bozeman Ice Climbing Festival

Twitter: @bozemanicefest

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic