Which backcountry setup

Serenity

I want to krush powder into finer powder, fly uphill like the bindings have little turbo engines, cut crust like sweet cherry pie. I need the graphics to attract ski bunnies from 2 mountains away, ski instructors from Verbier will want to be me, ski bloggers will discuss me in great detail.

What brand will fulfill my needs?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this thread is serious or not but it looks like skiing is indeed gonna come before ice climbing this year so we might as well embrace it. There's a good deal on the g3 onyx here. Way heavier than dynafit according to the listed info but cheap. Out of the tens of thousands of setups I saw working at stevens last year I only saw one person rocking those. They have a good deal on scarpa spirit 4s on there too, which are great bc boots, but not quite as good for day after day use on bumpy, lame, tracked out inbounds stuff. I haven't used enough different skis to have an opinion but I will say that after using cheap, old school skis for a few years a fat pair of Icelantic Shamans completely changed the game for me. I was never really convinced that I liked skiing but after a few turns on those things I couldn't stop smiling and laughing.