Wow! I never would've believed it!

vegetablebelay

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like a hornets nest over there! Walk the gauntlet. They've got their gig all tied in together and their loyalties set, so trying to troll & infiltrate has an immediate and tangible affect. I just used the obvious approach which was to start shit with the girl everyone wants but can't have. Too bad they're all in Utah!

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
It's like a hornets nest over there! Walk the gauntlet. They've got their gig all tied in together and their loyalties set, so trying to troll & infiltrate has an immediate and tangible affect. I just used the obvious approach which was to start shit with the girl everyone wants but can't have. Too bad they're all in Utah!

Sounds like rec.climbing, bunch of self-loving gapers.

rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Knock yurbadself out moron
[Moon]

YOU TALKIN' TO ME BITCH. I MEAN THIS YOU FUCKER. I SAW THAT LAME INSULT ON SCOTTS LADY. WHEN I SAW THAT I THOUGHT: TRASK IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. THOSE MOM, DAD, OLD LADY JOKES ARE FOR MORONS... LIKE YOU. I'LL FIND YOU COCKSUCKER... AT HOOTERS ON LAKE UNION IS IT??? mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by taz:

YOU TALKIN' TO ME BITCH. I MEAN THIS YOU FUCKER. I SAW THAT LAME INSULT ON SCOTTS LADY. WHEN I SAW THAT I THOUGHT: TRASK IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. THOSE MOM, DAD, OLD LADY JOKES ARE FOR MORONS... LIKE YOU. I'LL FIND YOU COCKSUCKER... AT HOOTERS ON LAKE UNION IS IT???
mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

For your information asseyes, I didn't know about Scott's old lady or I never would have posted it. I'm not an insensitive moron like you. I apologized to Scott, so eat me. That's right, Lk. Union Hooters tonight at 8:00. I'll be wearing the shirt that says, "what the fuck you gonna do about it asshole?" Look me up! [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
page six

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT 4TH GRADE HOTSHIT? I'M PRETTY SURE 4TH GRADERS CAN COUNT TO 25 rolleyes.gif" border="0 MAYBE YOU'RE TOO STONED TO GET THERE RIGHT NOW... OR MAYBE ONCE YOU RUN OUT OF DIGITS (THOSE BEING FINGERS AND TOES... YOU KNOW, PHLANGES) YOU START COUTING TEETH. UHHHH, 21, 22, 23... DAMNIT! GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH POTTY MOUTH [Wazzup] AND AS FOR THE TASTELESS JOKE YOU LAID DOWN EARLIER I NEVER IMAGINED THAT YOU HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES, OR IN ANY WAY INDICATED THAT YOU MIGHT. I SAID YOU WERE A MORON, NOT THE WALKING HEARTLESS. SO... FOR USING SUCH TASTELESS HUMOR I STAND BY MY ASSERTION THAT YOU ARE A MORON. NOW SUCK IT FUCKER tongue.gif" border="0 YA KNOW WHAT, I MAY JUST SHOW UP AT HOOTERS. YOU'LL KNOW ME WHEN YOU SEE ME CAUSE YOU'LL BE THINKING: "OH SHIT, I HOPE THAT'S NOT TAZ! FUCK ME.... WHERE'S THE BACK DOOR" mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

up_yours.gifHow long ago did you run out of material lameass? Or was it just that you never had any?? Has there ever been any synaptic activity in that thick skull of yours or is it just solid bone? I suppose it comes in handy for crushing your beer cans if nothing else. Bring in on you short-peckered cretin.