Wow! I never would've believed it!

vegetablebelay

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
$35 dollars and you can register either at REI or directly by mailing them.

Sounds like fun. So the monkeys want to know how much it's for them to enter, they think $35 is a little steep unless there is a special macaque category. They also want to know if they could get bananas instead of GU at the fueling stations, or at least banana flavored GU. I think they're being a bit unreasonable, but hey they did go into space before us.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
Jon, I'm not sure which Monkeys you're talking about but Powergel 10 pack has gone into favor over GU.

quote:

Originally posted by jon:
You know, if we synchronized our schedules when Lambone is on campus, you could have him, Mueller, icegirl and myself at the same time. You'd save a lot of gas. You could bring your gang, I'll go across the hall and grab some monkeys to join our gang, and it will be just like a Michael Jackson video. Any you know the wild chimps will give 110%!!!
grin.gif" border="0

The wild chimps that give 110% Mike, jesus! These chimps don't fuck around either.

PowerGel 10 pack? Nah I'll take a sixer of Schmidts tallboys over that crap. Interesting story about Gatoraid though that I bet nobody has heard. So Gatoraid was developed at the U of Florida as a recovery drink for endurance athletes. Lots of sugar while your insulin levels are at their peak 30 minutes post workout, which is good. Well the dumbshits didn't patent it and a bunch of people ran off and made millions of dollars with their idea. U of F makes nothing. So doing anything collaborative with that University sucks because they want all the rights to everything. Anyways....

I know I'm pissed about that. I was trying to prop a migration over to powdermag to give ol CC.com a break, and maybe even just have a moment of unity, but then Mueller had to shit on everything. I think he's just pissed because although I thought it was very cool that he got published. I thought it was bunk he used the name enigma for a long existing feature. Oh well when I'm living in Valdez season I won't think of you Greggie...hopefully I won't have this much time on my hands to spray either...it's a curse.

Maybe we should just rent a ring and have a Mueller/Lambone Adamson/Borbon tag team match. I'll be the Rock. Of course I don't really have any animosity towards Lammy, but you always gotta back your bro's.