Wow! I never would've believed it!

vegetablebelay

You gotta get one. It's funner than a barrel of monkey's over there, and hey! They're just lift SKIIERS beating their chests which makes it about twice as funny! Wait'll you read Jonny Ripsaw spanking his monkey about how honed and intense he's become because he ripped the terrain park to shreds!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
Mueller I don't know what your problem is but you just became number 1 on my shit list. Take this however you want to you little faggot.

yeah whatever. jeez, maybe you should work a little harder at pretending to have a sense of humor.

You're a total piece of shit for posting this gregm. fuck off you loser bitch!!!

gregmJunior Member posted 02-21-2002 12:47 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey hey alpinelite sprays all over this other bbs board as mikeadam (and a few secret identities):[url=http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000356&p=2]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=23&t=000356&p=2[/uR L] hahahahahaha

i don't care about any of this of course. i was in the army too, but i wasn't a hardman so i can't talk crap. anyway - you all make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

BATTLE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno what mueller is thinking those lame ass colorado/utah skiers are never gonna visit cascadesprayers.com cause they would get punked anyways and they know it. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 aaaahhhhh spray freshies. untracked powder spray to burn through.

You know, if we synchronized our schedules when Lambone is on campus, you could have him, Mueller, icegirl and myself at the same time. You'd save a lot of gas. You could bring your gang, I'll go across the hall and grab some monkeys to join our gang, and it will be just like a Michael Jackson video. Any you know the wild chimps will give 110%!!! grin.gif" border="0