Ice tools, snowshoes, WT pack, plastic boots

thin_air_aaron

I'm offloading a bunch of gear so take a look at the list and the picasa weblink with pictures.... reasonable offers will be considered. Feel free to shoot any questions to aaron.tiff@gmail.com

Pictures - http://picasaweb.google.com/aaron.tiff/GearSale#

$200 – Grivel Alp Wing Ice Tools (both with hammer, Grivel Easy G Leashes, and Evolution picks in good shape) –very versatile and solid set that perform well in ice, mixed or alpine climbing

$175- Wild Things Andinista pack (size S, yellow) - a few years old but still in great shape, retails new for $360 on backcountrygear.com

$100 – Atlas 1025 Showshoe, LIKE NEW, orange with black– used once 2 years ago and has sat in my closet since, really in phenomenal condition, retails new for $160 on REI

$100 - Vasque Ice 9000, red/black (older version), size 8.5 (that I would say is true to size), bought these used and went on one hike with them before realizing they were too tight in the toe area for me (I’m normally a 9.5 in street shoe)

$40 – Metolius Finger Board, love using this to stay in shape during the winter but unfortunately I don’t have an place to mount it in my new apartment – similar models retail for $80

$30 – Voile metal shovel w/ D handle, BRAND NEW – black with yellow blade, solid 2-piece shovel that I’ve just never used

$30 – Mountain Hardwear Project Daypack – great urban commuter pack with lots of storage pockets, color is a little more lime than the picture shows

Edited by thin_air_aaron

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addition...

$100 - Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero parka w/ hood and RMI logo, size M, good condition. There are some white cosmetic markings on the back (shown in the pics) that don't affect the performance of the parka at all. Picked this up a few years ago at the Ashford Mountain Festival and has kept me in WA and on Aconcagua. Only reason I'm selling is because it's just a bit too snug for me.