Open Letter to CC moderators and members

Dane

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a ton of climbers here that are low key AND bad ass...

seriously Colin Bartholemew, give it a rest...just let it go and forget about this place for a bit...and when you post, be low key...humor is good but right now the mood is black...

no...you took Dane's bait...hell, i haven't been on here in awhile and i couldn't figure out who he was torquing out over...it wasn't until you rose from the depths and swallowed the bait hook line and sinker that i figured out it was you...

think of it this way, if you hadn't said anything, a lot of folks woulda wondered what the old goat was fuming over and would've even yanked his chain a bit...instead, you painted a big fat bullzeye on your ass and wiggled it at these guys...

fine...turn the other cheek...he didn't name you and had you kept quiet none of this would have spooled up the way it did...

seriously, i detect that you are super psyched on climbing and what not...I'm kinda done with climbing outside for a bit until next year, but you are welcome to come out with my crew sometime next spring and summer when we get out...

Like you, one of my role models is definitely Colin Haley. You can't go wrong with that guy. The single most defining attribute about Colin I respect is his humility. He may be, in fact, the most humble person I have ever met in my life. His contributions to this board are a testament to that. Go read every thing he has written here. He is a master of understatement, a quality anyone could admire. For all the incredible things he has accomplished, he is a very down to earth and humble person. To me, this is the type of person that earns all my respect every time.

Well I know its him. He has defined himself in a pretty positive way. You have a little work to do Colin B., but you can do it.

Keep in mind that our forums are not mobile phone txts that are sent off into the ether afer you hit Return. They are instruments of record. Your posts will be preserved for a very, very long time. You alone have the charge of defining how you present yourself in this record. So far I have to say you really haven't done so well, but you can change that if you want to.