A friend's web site...cool pictures.

Rodchester

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does AlpineK have a problem with Rod posting a friend's web site? Is it because Carlos is a fairly well known climber? I liked the site and there are some intersting articles there. If you don't like motivational speaches, then skip that part of the site. Hell, most all of these guys do some sort of speach/show.

AlpineK wrote:

"I have a problem with Rod beating his chest. He could have posted the web site without doing this."

get a grip...are fucking serious or just suffering from a huge case of penis envy? This is what I posted:

"This is a friend's web page. It is mostly climbing focused with some great pictures from all over.

www.carlosbuhler.com

If you have some free time surf by."

Just what is "this"???

[Wazzup]

[laf][laf][laf]

AplineK I am sorry but you are pathetic...ohohoh tell me how I should do it!!! Ha Ha ha

Well Rod you could have posted under climbing web pages and you could have left the, "friend," part out of the title. I think by this time we all know your who your close personal friend is.

Perhaps I will check out the web site, but I think I'll probably spend my time looking at some guide books and planning some trips of my own. smile.gif" border="0