Farside or Dropzone

kevbone

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps a compromise of another name might be better... who put up the first route?
Jim

who turned the developers of ozone onto ozone?

Jim

who named ozone, ozone?
Jim

Looks complete. I wasn't going to post, but there you are. I can't add to that post except that maybe you should go ask Jim what he thinks?

Hey Chad? You staying dry tomorrow or want to go hang?

Since there is no disscusion on this.....Drop Zone it is.

the f'in czar has spoken glad to see a democratic process at work

your thought porcess is funny: i want it to be called the Drop Zone but i'll give the internet community a 3 hour comment period before its final.

I voted for KevBone'd

:lmao:

so kevbone, why do people who free climb routes get to change the name just cause they freed it?

so what! jim came up with a name many years later, who cares! i had some time to think about this and i think someday jim is not going to be with us, and if he wants to call it "cockshitfuckhellpussylickinsacasker" then so be it.

hell jim showed larry and i ozone many years before you started climbing. very cool that you guys had the vision that many people that looked upon cliff never had before.

the columbia river gorge forum has been drama free lately and i personally think this thread should go bye bye.

:wave:

i love you kevbone, you're one of my best friends ever. i talk to you more than any of my bro's. jim loves you too and i think posting this is CRAP, and no i am not drunk or high.

i kinda liked "JIMMY CLIFF" just sayin :)

[video:youtube]lkMzuXIKQv8

Edited by pink

so kevbone, why do people who free climb routes get to change the name just cause they freed it?

They dont.

jim came up with a name many years later, who cares! i had some time to think about this and i think someday jim is not going to be with us, and if he wants to call it "cockshitfuckhellpussylickinsacasker" then so be it.

I just think it is a huge kick in the balls to Kevin Rauch, Mark D and John Stewart to come in 2 years later and rename it. Jim is one of my best friends but he is not God. Eddie Van Halen is..... :rocken: