• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
recess

Team Stars And Stripes

your site is awesome broski!!!! love the vids 4 sure. only problem is that ol glory drink tastes like asparagus pee. you have my sympathies if you are drinking it regularly, esp. before or during outdoor pursuits.

the only problem I have with this website is that it is too awesome. damn thing broke my browser with teh awesominity contained there in.

Thanks guys! Here' the deal: First two to leave an address here (or send it to me in a message) wins a TSAS a bumper sticker. Easiest contest ever.

Patriot

The TSAS website has been rebuilt. From now on we will be updating it every day. So naturally, this means check it all day every day. Your boss will think it's cool.

Also congratulations to Bronco for winning one of the highly coveted TSAS bumper stickers.

-Patriot

We're now ad free!

In unrelated news, ad space for sale!

www.tsas.us

Do you know what draws advertiser? Readership. What draws readership? Content. I would be happy sell you some lightly used content (stories and phtotos). You can change the names in the stories so it will look like your crew actually climbs and skis. There are even gear reviews of gear I have actually used, not just would like to buy. Some samples here: www.themountain-life.blogspot.com. No reasonable offers refused. Act now!

Edited by DPS