Rough week for you guys

Nitrox

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

luckily we've been annealed in the fire of fuckwits for some time - we survived 8 years of bush n' years of blowjobgate n' piss on me economics before that - pretty sure we can weather this one too :) ya'lls side seems to double pretty good as human whackamoles too, no? :P

And to add to that it may just take another republican / corporate ass-raping of the average redstater for them to get the message that republicans and corporations think they are the chumps who can be counted on when the chips are down. But then again, so far Karl hasn't been going broke betting on the stupidity of the average 'conservative'.

Watched Fox again on the treadmill this evening. They're running a fair and balanced 'documentary' on the history of conservatism entitled "The Right, All Along" LOL.

Hannity observed that Americans don't want green cars, they want jobs.

Apparently the concept of jobs making green cars hadn't occured to him.

Then some kook got on demanding immediate, full repeal of Obamacare...and threatening electoral punishment for the newly elected crop of morons if it didn't happen. Apparently an arithmetically, and politically, challenged individual. LULZ.

Then Rick Santorum (Yes!) got on as a pundit...and said in a somber tone that repeal would be......unlikely, and that punishment should not be levied on those who try rully, rully hard anyway.

Oh...and apparently the Teabaggers are blaming Rush for losing the senate!

No Palin, but holy shit, still a great line up tonight. Its the only reality show I watch, but I can see why the genre is so popular. Its the manga of news programs. Even at your max heart rate you don't miss a thing...no cognitive function required.

Prospero, you are the master of illusion.

Lying is your trademark.

And you have lied so much to me

(lied about the world, lied about me)

that you have ended by imposing on me

an image of myself.

underdeveloped, you brand me, inferior,

That ís the way you have forced me to see myself

I detest that image! What's more, it's a lie!

But now I know you, you old cancer,

and I know myself as well.

- Caliban, in Aime Cesaire's "The Tempest"

luckily we've been annealed in the fire of fuckwits for some time - we survived 8 years of bush n' years of blowjobgate n' piss on me economics before that - pretty sure we can weather this one too :) ya'lls side seems to double pretty good as human whackamoles too, no? :P

Whackmole? Wouldn't that be the name of our CIA led program of drone attacks against the insurgents?

No. Obama and the Democrats are pursuing the same gameplan initiated during the Bush Administration but have expanded it to include Pakistan and Yemen. Knock one down, twenty more spring back up. But that's the nature of the game isn't it?

Actually, the number of drone strikes has gone way up under Obama. Way up. It's the only part of a hugely failed series of wars that is actually producing 'results'...of course those results include killing a whole lot of innocent people, but hey, fuck it, they're not American so who gives a rip?