Sure is quiet...

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free the gay but fuck the poor who can't buy elections!

you labor under the illusion that the poor won't reproduce all the depravities of the rich, once in power, or invent a good # of new ways to rape the public till either :)

guillotine.jpg

in fairness, the poor were never in charge of the frenchie's revolution neither - the poor are dipshits, and will always be led aroudn by their pricks n' their drugs n' their rock n' roll, no matter the 'cracy you craft - robespierre, danton, marat - they just manipulated a pissed off parcel of illiterates for thier own purposes

robespierre was at least a welcome relief from louis...

My frenchie picture will have to do. I couldn't find a transmittable image of a Chinese landlord impromptu execution for j_b and Prole to goo all over.

I thought Jay_B and Peter Puget were the ones gooing over the "freedom" China has thanks to the free market these days?

Did I ask you to talk?

My frenchie picture will have to do. I couldn't find a transmittable image of a Chinese landlord impromptu execution for j_b and Prole to goo all over.

I thought Jay_B and Peter Puget were the ones gooing over the "freedom" China has thanks to the free market these days?

Did I ask you to talk?

awww such a charmer

To progressives, the common man is an abstraction. This constitutes a huge gap in the way productive organizations operate and them. Organizations are successful through their connections with individuals, including the individuals they seek to help. Its that series of life stories that makes the movement, not some ism.

Are quaaludes coming back into style? This is some kind of gauzy gibberish.

20090422_smoking-jacket.jpg

Edited by prole

to enforce one person, one vote is to get rid of big money in politics so that representatives aren't the tools of corporations like they are today. The current system of corrupt politics flooded by corporate money that Fairweather keeps defending like all tea baggers do.

to enforce one person, one vote is to get rid of big money in politics so that representatives aren't the tools of corporations like they are today. The current system of corrupt politics flooded by corporate money that Fairweather keeps defending like all tea baggers do.

What does any of this have to do with one person one vote? Is someone getting extra votes? Are corporations (or unions) now casting votes? Please try to answer the question.