Sure is quiet...

KaskadskyjKozak

Free the gay but fuck the poor who can't buy elections!

Wow. Uncage the inner bigot! Last time I checked, the 'gay' were well represented at all economic levels. Yes, its actually possible to be homeless AND gay!

I think voting was still all volunteer this time around, no? You exactly, um, 'buy' an election by running an ad.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dems should have advertised their performance (stock market, etc - it was actually pretty good) during a difficult period rather that sit back and take the bullshit attacks.

"well, there is no prospect of the job market improving for years and you are on your own, but the stock market is doing real good"

TVash is coming up with a narrative to increase the popular vote LOLZ

Actually, once you realize that you truly ARE on your own, your motivation and thus job prospects improve markedly.

Schumer, Kerry, and Lieberman crafted a comprehensive climate change bill that would have been a game changer, but it fell off of Obama's agenda due to multiple back stabbings by Rfucks who pledged to support it, most notably John McCain.

Article in the New Yorker several issues ago. Google it yourself.

Another chance for climate reform won't come for a long, long time. It's already too late, so who the fuck cares, right?

Of course, progressives would instantly poo-poo any such nonsense, cuz, you know, Lieberman voted for the war and all.

Stay pure!

what gibberish! if it were a carbon tax, we'd be talking. Cap and trade is a scam.

Wow. Uncage the inner bigot! Last time I checked, the 'gay' were well represented at all economic levels. Yes, its actually possible to be homeless AND gay!

and? what's your point exactly? because some gays are poor, that makes of you an advocate of the poor? something's wrong with your logic.

I think voting was still all volunteer this time around, no? You exactly, um, 'buy' an election by running an ad.

right, let's not forget you also deny the power of propaganda on the uneducated.

you labor under the illusion that the poor won't reproduce all the depravities of the rich, once in power, or invent a good # of new ways to rape the public till either :)

I thought we were discussing having the same rules for everybody because these rules would strengthen equal rights.

and? what's your point exactly? because some gays are poor, that makes of you an advocate of the poor? something's wrong with your logic.

right, let's not forget you also deny the power of propaganda on the uneducated.

The uneducated could try, you know, GETTING educated. What, are we supposed to cram knowledge down their dumbass throats or something?

Put the foaty n channel changer down and crack a fkin book, beyotch!

Schools nowadays are about 400 times better appointed than they were when I was a lad. Jesus, the equipment, computers, astroturf playing fields...so STFU about edumucation!

Of course, I went to a poor little Catholic school where if you wanted to learn, you learned. If you didn't, you got yer knuckles whacked by a sadist.

I had this discussion with a woman recently. She was pissed that the 'media' was forcing her to worry about her body image. I was like, "What media?"...I never see anything like that. I mean, sure, there's the occasional stick insect in the perfume ads, but that's hardly anything that would have much of an impact.

"Just turn on the TV!" she yelled.

"I don't have a TV." I replied.

Yup. Not that hard.