To everyone: keep it real

brody0

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to alex

thank you for your understanding of my position. I did not post this topic to be called a crybaby or to piss everyone off, though i have found all the attacks pretty funny. i don't know these people on the site and they don't know me, yet they attack. In response to you saying to keep to the ice conditions page, i was on there and still found plenty of the spray. though i did see the disclaimer at the top asking for no spray. my comp doesn't handle the internet very well (would buy a better one but that would cost $$) anyways, you seem to be level headed on this topic and i thank you.

for everyone. does having an online chatroom sound like a good idea?

and no more bashes about my diapers. it's a medical problem, it's not my fault

Hell no, poopy pants.

Chat rooms suck. CC already has one and nobody uses it. Shit, we don't know what to say one-on-one. Chatrooms are for girls and yuppies. Are you a yuppie Spody Brody? Quit yer bitchin' and start flingin' spooge like the man rocket you are. Lick this. You know you want to... [Moon][laf]

brodyosprody

get alife man...before this site was online, what did you do to go climbing....grabbed a book maybe...checked the weather maybe...just went for it...i guess not.

when are you gonna figure it out...all climbers are selfish and have mouth that will run off bullsheit so frequently that no one can blame these guys for posting all the great oneliners...slander and overall funny experiences climbing related or not. This site is perfect just the way it is...and if you think by crying to these homees your gonna get them to change...wow... you should probably think of wasting your time in more productive ways..

My hats off to all slander and spray as thats what make climbers climbers and babies go whaaaaa!!!Whaaa!!!! [big Drink][big Drink] OBRODYOYyoYUppie, I repeat get a life wink.gif" border="0[laf][laf]grin.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by specialed:
1400 different colors!!!???? No way!

i didnt believe it at first either, but then when i was on the mall level i snuck into a paint store and stole the color matching computer.....

the game is soo cool man it is kinda like grand theft auto+ bubble bobble....

though the controllers are confusing

Does Brittney have lazy eye or what? Man, when she looks at me, one eye points at my manbeast and one at my left ear. What's up with that? And who's this Spody Brody character? Sounds like he needs to change his poopy diapers. tongue.gif" border="0

Hey Spody BrodyO, since you're an idiot, here's something to occupy your time.

http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisApp?clickMap=link&webPadID=B29046732

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

I have learned alot from visiting this site. I have learned about moondancing, how to chop bolts, and about smoking out in the hut on Rainier. These have all helped me immensely in furthering my climbing career. This site deserves a five [Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon][Moon] rating. You are just complaining because you haven't learned the nuances of becoming a fine NW climber. Just sit back, sip a big Lucky Lab Stout, and type in when your feeling arrogant and cocky and you too can one day become a "sprayer"