I'm freeing city park

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is now a thread in spray for your posting pleasure....

Thank you so much Peter. Next time I come across a posting I don't like I'll be sure to PM you so you can edit it for me so that I find it more to my liking. I didn't realize the mods were doing this now!

Great job. Keep it up and you guys will be right up there with summit post!

I gotta say by the looks of it on this thread (over the last few days) and its duplicate in spray, the forum owners and moderators seem to know and placate their real audience.

Too bad as I think it just brings down the level of good info shared here.

I gotta say by the looks of it on this thread (over the last few days) and its duplicate in spray, the forum owners and moderators seem to know and placate their real audience.

Too bad as I think it just brings down the level of good info shared here.

Rather apparent.

mods=NO fun, boring, and apparently rather sensitive, shit I mean this post was a joke to begin with and now you mods have f'ed it up by splitting it it up. I wonder if you lassy's do this with all the books you read? Maybe borrow a book from the library and whiteout all the stuff you find offensive?

mods here is to you: :ass:

Hopefully summitchaser will continue sucking at aid climbing and full fill my dream of someone dying on A5... please wear your helmet cam so we can see the slab splatter fest! Wait, it will have to be an A3..

Wishing death upon a fellow climber is seriously wrong.

From Spray:

I should mention that nobody should take my advice on anything aid climbing related, I'm really bad at it and only use when I get shut down on free routes.

That said, when I fall ( seems to be the norm) and have to aid up a pitch to get my kit back, I like to rig up something like this. If the daisy whipper was a real worry you could put a screamer into this system where the daisy connects to the aider(?) Or if I'm in a real hurry, I'll skip the daisy entirely and treat the aiders like climbing holds. Sort of like dry tooling with and aider attached to the bottom of your tools, if you let go of the grab loop you fall back onto the rope just like a normal leader fall. Again, this is probably not going to work for hard aid, but I find it fast when on splitter cracks like City Park.

From this thread:

Hopefully summitchaser will continue sucking at aid climbing and full fill my dream of someone dying on A5... please wear your helmet cam so we can see the slab splatter fest! Wait, it will have to be an A3..

And seriously bigwalling? Don't you have better things to do than call for somebody's death? Go do some pull-ups or something. I'm actually trying to pick the corn out of this shit and learn to aid climb better.

as a bystander watching this i do feel suggesting someone's death when climbing is way over the line. i understand the aggro but come on, would you really be happy to see the video you joke about?

might not be your cup of tea for techniques but this is not hood in september with quickdraws on 6mm static utility line tied in nooses, sans helmet. even then i most certainly don't wish harm, just some learning and a good dose of humiliation.