FS: Skis, Bindings, Skins!!

chris

This sale is good for one more week! Than I'm heading out to Antarctica and won't be here for two months, so I'll be taking the post down. Get it while its hot!

K2 Mt Baker '06, 181cm

These skis have been well treated and still have plenty of vertical left. They've been mounted twice, once for a pair of Fritschi's (standard size), and once for a pair of Dynafit for a Garmont Size 28 boot. In my experience, if you're using the same size bindings you shouldn't have to re-drill these holes! There is a matching pair of BD Ascension Glidelite STS Skins listed below.

Make an offer - please keep in mind that shipping skis is $$ - I'm happy to arrange a hand-off in Seattle.

K2%20Baker%2006%20181%20Top.JPGK2%20Baker%2006%20Bottom.JPG

K2 Shuksan '06, 174cm

Mounted only once for the same pair of size 28 Garmont Mega Rides mentioned above, these also have a lot of vertical left. They will not come with the Dynafit bindings shown in the photo! I'm 6'1", 185+ lbs, and I used these skis for ski-mountaineering descents in China, Antarctica, and on multiple traverses of the Cascades and Sierra Nevada. A shorter ski made for easier kick turns, lighter hop turns, and shorter turn radius - the narrower dimensions were perfect for spring skiing and saving weight for the up. These also have a matching pair of BD Ascension GlideLite STS Skins listed below.

Make an offer - please remember that shipping skis costs $$ - I'm willing to meet anywhere in Seattle.

K2%20Shuksan%2006%20Top.JPGK2%20Shuksan%20Bottom.JPG

K2 She's Piste '06, 174cm

Almost an identical ski to the Shuksans, the She's Piste has a "softer" flex. These have been mounted once for a standard telemark binding, and I plugged the holes to keep moisture out until I had time to clean out the closet. So here they are - perfect for ski-mountaineering, and already drilled for a telemark women's size 25 boot.

Make an offer - please remember that shipping skis costs $$ - I'm willing to meet anywhere in Seattle.

K2%20She%27s%20Piste%20Top.JPGK2%20Shes%20Piste%20Bottom.JPG

Rottefella Chili Bindings

Comes with G3 plates, 8 and 21mm heal lifters, metal leashes, and all the screws.

Make an offer - please include shipping!

Ski%20Bindings%20Telemark%20Chili%20G3%20Lifter.JPG

Ascension Glidelite STS Skins, 181cm

These are trimmed for the K2 Mt Bakers listed above. They are 5 years old and feature the old tractor pattern on the plush. The glue is starting to bare in spots and has lost a bit of its tackiness, but they still function and could be re-glued.

Make an offer - please keep in mind shipping costs!

Ascension Glidelite STS Skins, 174cm

These are trimmed for the K2 Shuksans listed above. They are 5 years old and feature the old tractor pattern on the plush. The glue is starting to bare in spots and has lost a bit of its tackiness, but they still function and could be re-glued.

Make an offer - please keep in mind shipping costs!

Ascension Skins

Loop tips.  Straight 55/55/55, aprox. 180cm.

Ski%20Skins%20Kick%2055%2055%2055%20180.JPG

Brooks Range Mountaineering All-In-One Rescue Sled/Tarp

Still in its packaging, never used or open.  More can be found here.  Retails for $288.00

$145.00 including shipping or delivery in Seattle.

Ski%20Rescue%20Sleds%20Tarp.JPG

Brooks Range Mountaineering Backcountry Rescue Sled

The original.  More can be found here.  The original stretcher bars have been replaced with the lighter aluminum stretcher bars used in Brooks Range shovels.  Retails for $148.50.

$70.00 including shipping or delivery in Seattle.

Ski%20Rescue%20Sled%201.JPG

Montrail Enduro Soles

Thermo-moldable foot beds.  Never used.  Men's size 11.  Retails for $35.00.

$20.00 includes shipping or delivery in Seattle.

Footbed.JPG

Look Bindings

For resort use, on rental plates - quick to adjust.

Make an offer - please include shipping!

Ski%20Bindings%20Alpine.JPG

Edited by chris

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic