NW Alpine- Made in Portland

BillA

Howdy everyone! You may have noticed our ad on the sidebar. We're a new company based here in Portland dedicated to making apparel for climbing that's functional, light and made locally. Check out www.nwalpine.com. We're currently working on expanding the line and have some exciting stuff on the way. Friend us on Facebook to stay in the loop. Thanks for checking us out!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Howdy guys! So The Mountain Shop in Portland is going to have a limited selection of our gear starting this Spring (as in very soon!) and will have the full Fall/Winter 2012 lineup. We're also going to be in other select retailers around the US starting in the Fall.

Feel free to e-mail us at info@nwalpine.com if you've got any other questions and friend us on Facebook if you use it because we update it fairly often. We've also got a mailing list you can sign up for here: http://nwalpine.com/archives/757 that we send updates to every few months.

In case anyone heads to the corner of 12th and Broadway to get BillAs custom beauties - they moved - the Mountain Shop's new address is: 1510 NE 37th Avenue : Portland, OR 97232 : 503.288.6768

In fact they are having an in store inventory reduction right now with some stuff 25-50% off.

Bill, please tell us when they get your stuff in.

Thanks

The parking is across the street to the west of the store in the hotel parking lot. That was what I was told by Lee Davis at the Mazamas. There should be a sign in the parking lot saying that it is ok. Probably.

edit:

From their website:

Park in front on NE 37th, across the street at the Banfield Motel, or nights and weekends at MBank.

Edited by Plaidman

Stopped by the mountain shop today. They said they'll ship on April 14th and should be there by the 20th. I remember that the hoody and the pant for sure will be in the store. He also said something else that I don't remember. Sorry.

Thought I would pass the info on.

I have heard nothing but great things about your products. Mostly just the pants.

I like the look of the new rain jacket on the site. linky It looks a lot like my Showers Pass (another PDX company) Double Century jacket redone for alpine. Noticeable improvements are the front flap and hood. the only things I haven't liked about my SP jacket is that the front zipper is NOT water tight and the collar doesn't cinch around my neck tight enough. Looks like your jacket style has taken care of most of that.

When I get done with school and have a real job, I will be back for some shopping; till then :)... and keep up the good work!

• 5 weeks later...