REPLY more: READ less

Dru

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Vegieboy, I'm at work. Unfortunately that means I have to do some work from time to time. Unlike you I am not an unemployed pensioner with no life outside this board. I'm so sorry you've had to play with yourself for the last hour or so, I thought you'd be used to playing with yourself by now. Lick this, you know you like it... [Moon]

Many people have asked me, "trask, is your dick really as small as you say it is?" Of course not! I often employ a literary device called "hyperbole" for comedic effect. For example, when I call George W. Bush a "coked-up monkey cannibal", I am simply referencing current news stories in an intentionally exaggerated fashion in order to poke fun at this lovable wife-swapping redneck reefer-addict. It's all in fun -- it's all good. Blow me Veggieboy.

BushBong.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by trask:

<strong>Okay, I'm spraying...now what?<p>mainimage2.jpg<p> wink.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>not you fool, you dont count! it is the gaper/guest types that I want to cast off their shackles of inhibition and get with the program and post/reply to something! Its really easy all it takes is one click and a little itty bitty bit of typing.

BUMP BUMP BUMP smileysex5.gif

Hey Lurkers post something! bigdrink.gif