REPLY more: READ less

Dru

yeah I'm talkin to you!!!!! hey you!!!! you cc.com member who is lurking out there!

I see you all on the http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=whos_online busy reading topics but you never post anything! C'mon, resolve to post at least once a day even if it is something as stupid as this rolleyes.gif" border="0 Lets help jon and tim justify all their fancy bandwidth and whatnot. All together now: take that little mouse - slide it up over the box that says : Post New Topic : click - there ya go!! [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]rolleyes.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Remember, quantity is better than quality when you are bored at work.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Dru ]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by the shadow:
this is a really stupid thread.

That's no thread hangin' there...it's your arm.

------------------------------------------------

Caution: my unit is even bigger than it appears in your side mirror.

Dru's right. I'm a chronic lurker but an anemic poster. I'll reply until my number of posts is no longer bringing down the group average.

But I'm curious, how many people am I theoretically talking to? What do you suppose the ratio of actual people to avatars is? I'm guessing 529/1660. 529 beans in this jar.

i dont post as often as id like to because, im really not a climber! ive done my best to bs my way through, claiming that ive climbed in all over north america, south america, the alps, new zealands southern alps, thailand. but you guys just have so much strange vocabulary! i find it hard to keep up, and its really easy for someone like me to confuse a crampon with a bouldering pad which you call a maxi pad because that makes me think of tampon... i just cant keep up anymore! does anyone know of a kayaking shit talk page, i bet theyve got less gear to memorize....

• 3 weeks later...

You Guys were all seen doing it again, GUESTS I mean you too, everyone post a reply to this thread NOW even if it is only to say "Hi/Dan Larson Sucks/I know Carlos Buhler/Dude, where's Muir Hut/I chopped some bolts at Vantage/I can climb 5.6 at Si so I am ready for Slesse/I want to sell my GriGri/whatever." mad.gif" border="0[Moon]shocked.gif" border="0[chubit][geek]tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0[hell no]