Snow at Snow Creek Wall?

rocketparrotlet

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September/October is the perfect time to do SCW. Rock stays dry during the Indian Summer, temps are cooler (even without any cloud cover), crowds have thinned, and the fall colors can't be beat. I have many cherished memories of being on SCW at this time of year. Go get some now!

Sobo-OuterSpace_09-1990.jpg

The pic is from my very first trip up OS, shortly after moving back out here in late 1988.

Partners on this trip were Dave Turner and Larry Linik. Absolutely stellar day, and I got the lead for the croozer 1st pitch, the 3rd (crux traverse) pitch, and the 5th (first headwall crack) pitch! :)

Edited by sobo

September/October is the perfect time to do SCW. Rock stays dry during the Indian Summer, temps are cooler (even without any cloud cover), crowds have thinned, and the fall colors can't be beat. I have many cherished memories of being on SCW at this time of year. Go get some now!

Sobo-OuterSpace_09-1990.jpg

The pic is from my very first trip up OS, shortly after moving back out here in late 1988.

Partners on this trip were Dave Turner and Larry Linik. Absolutely stellar day, and I got the lead for the croozer 1st pitch, the 3rd (crux traverse) pitch, and the 5th (first headwall crack) pitch! :)

is that one for the ladies sobo :)...

and the pink shoe laces, and who the fuck took that pic??? obviously he was a legs man..
Flourescent neon laces were all the rage on the East Coast when I left there in 1988.

Clearly, I hadn't switched to the Nirvana-esque West Coast grunge color scheme of the early 1990s yet... :rolleyes:

Jeebus Christ, you fuq'n blighters sure are goddamn critical! Gimme a freak'n break, it's from 20-fuq'n-odd years ago, ferchrissakes! :rolleyes::laf:

How about a little help from the Ladies of CC.com, eh? Sherri, minx, Teresa, archie, Mel, anyone?

Will not one of you step forward to be my champion? (with all due apologies to King Arthur)