• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Khartoum Wood

MT.Rainier

I'm looking for partners to climb more and harder Routes on MT.Rainier I have climbed the DC Route 2 times before and the kautz glaicer route once before along with many mountain routes in the cascades.I'm mostly open during the weekends as of this coming weekend i have a planed trip up the DC Route but I'm hoping to do more in the next few weeks and through this Winter hit me up.

some Routes of interest:

Nisqually Ice Ciff

Gibraltar Shute

Wilson head wall

sunset Amphitheater,Head Wall Couloir

Sunset Ridge

Central Mowich Face

Edmonds Head Wall

North Mowich Head Wall

Kurt

phone# (360)920-5806

or pm me

wedge_mt_summit_120.JPG

wedge_mt_summit_0751.JPG

hard_climbing_on_the_N_ridge_MT_Baker.JPG

MT_Rainier_Kautz_Glacier_Route_171.JPG

Edited by Khartoum Wood

Kurt and I are looking for climbing partners for the Rainier DC route this weekend. (15th-17th) Our 3rd partner (and driver) isn't able to make it this weekend. Any takers?

Edited by FZTE