Alpine Buddy

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This frickin' list is so dang predictable! Try something nice and it's bound to degenerate! I start this damn Alpine Buddy thing a couple of weeks ago as a genuine effort to restore some dignity and a little genuine appreciation to this list. Week 1 was the "effortlessly cool" Matt P., Week 2 was Erik. I had someone in mind for this week with whom I thought most people would really agree but someone nominated me before I had a chance to post. I didn't ask for it, didn't want it, and don't deserve it but I wasn't going to be rude and was going to let it pass quietly until next week. Then what happens: Alpine Buddies start spontaneously appearing. Get a clue: it's only special when there is one a week. I guess Brother Caveman is the new chairman of that committee. Go Cavedude.

Just add it to the list...I occasionally propose Pub Clubs outside the normal venues...and it gets shot down by the loudest voice. I write smartass reports of Pub Clubs on a regular basis, and then Uncle Tricky writes one, and he's nominated as the official chronicler! Boo hoo? Damn straight. No good deed goes unpunished on cc.com.

You wanna do this stuff??? Run with it, I'm a busy guy and easily annoyed.

- Dwayne

P.S. Nothing personal, ubiquitous Cave-dude and affable Uncle Tricky.