Thanksgiving Ice & Desert Road Trip

powderhound

Looking for at least one person to split gas with and be a co-pilot/partner.

Leave PDX: November 19th and drive to ice, most likely bozeman, spend a couple days there swinging tools. Leave Bozeman around November 22nd/23rd. Drive to Indian Creek stay down there for crack and turkey!

Additional Details: I have places to stay in Bozeman, a reliable car, and all the gear. In the creek I plan on climbing with my buddies but it is total group dirtbag style. In Bozeman, I get to call the shots( pick the routes) as I consider myself more knowledgable than you.

Me: going anyways but figure the drive is better with a second and cheaper

You: must be able to follow WI5 (if you have never tried I think that anyone that can lead 5.10 trad has the stamina to follow WI5) and at least lead one WI4 pitch, leading 5.10 trad would be a plus, I am not looking for a belay, more a partner but, if your new, and strong, then send me a PM and maybe this would be a killer trip for you.

Going to be a killer trip: applications and resumes now being accepted

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you can go as long as it is as sharp as my ice screws and can also be placed as an ice piton!

but Mr. TomTom brings up a good point, I would be more excited to have a partner that could swap leads and hell if you are a better climber than me I will even carry your beer and let you pick the routes:)

Edited by powderhound

• 2 weeks later...