Wine, Beer, or Whiskey?

chucK

Hey, What's yer stereotype?

from http://www.healthscout.com/According to the Journal of Substance Abuse:

• Wine drinkers tend to be college-educated and drink in moderation, usually with meals.
  • Beer drinkers tend to have limited educations. They usually drink at times other than meal time.
  • Whiskey drinkers tend to hang out at bars.
  • Wine cooler drinkers don't fit patterns as well as the others, but are usually single and have limited educations. They usually drink when feeling very stimulated, very happy, very romantic.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is RURP:

Whiskey is for babies. Real men take a big drink of their first urine of the day. Real hard men take a drink of their Big Wall buddy's first urine of the day. (with a metal sierra cup or similar thing of course). The urine of a pregnant woman is full of protein and especially good for training. It can be kept in a nalgene bottle in the refrigerator for several days but do not freeze. Maybe this doesn't work for everyone so don't blame me if you get sick.

RURP has spoken.

I start my day with the morning paper, while taking a big dump. I find a cup of coffee with a shot of Jamieson's helps the movement. Later, I have a sandwich and a glass of Thunderbird. Usually two Roilaids to follow. With dinner, I like some tasty Ripple or Annie Greensprings, followed by a bowl of B.C. bud. A quick shot of Scope before bed and it's lights out.