Ten Years

jon

Is it embarrassing to forget your own birthday? Well at least I was in the mountains on it. Anyhoo, cc.com turned 10 years old on Saturday. Yes a decade of spray folks. I don't have a ton to say right now. We want to thank the moderators who have volunteered their time for so damn long and put up with more then I think they bargained for. We couldn't have done it without them. We want to thank everyone who has contributed so many of the great TRs and discussion over the years. Also want to thank our local retailers who have stepped up, even in some hard times, to help support us and keep this resource online for everyone.

This is everyone's resource and we look forward to keeping it going for many more years. If you want to support cc.com you can do so in the following ways.

• Continue contributing great TRs and discussion.
  • Get your friends who just read and poach info to start contributing to the resource. If they don't like some of the spray here tell them the only way to change that is post the content they want to see. It's a two way street.
  • If you have ideas on how to better cc.com please write us to let us know.
  • Lastly, encourage your local shops, gyms, and manufacturers to advertise here. We offer unbeatable rates with almost 1 million page views a month.

Cheers!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you guys so much for the effort and work you put into the forum. I can honestly say that cascadeclimbers has had a profound impact on my climbing, and I wouldn't be where i'm at today without this great resource.

I also appreciate the reminder to contribute. I've been slacking a bit lately and will hash out some TR's soon. If any of you guys (Jon, Porter, etc.) look me up the next time your in Ltown, the first round is on me.

:rocken::brew:

I can honestly say that cascadeclimbers has had a profound impact on my climbing,

:lmao::noway:

I'd say the big turning point occured on the 2nd ascent of The Disappearing Floor route on Mt. Hardy, a climb inspired by Dan and Forrest's TR here on the forum. 50ft out, pulling a 5.10 mantel very much at my limit, onto a ledge which looked more like a litterbox, is the first time I REALLY had to keep it together, and it all started here.

Edited by Sol

I can honestly say that cascadeclimbers has had a profound impact on my climbing,

:lmao::noway:

I'd say the big turning point occured on the 2nd ascent of The Disappearing Floor route on Mt. Hardy, a climb inspired by Dan and Forrest's TR here on the forum. 50ft out, pulling a 5.10 mantel very much at my limit, onto a ledge which looked more like a litterbox, is the first time I REALLY had to keep it together, and it all started here.

Serious fwappage.

• 2 months later...

Great spot to get to know the locals and hear all the opinions and stories and trip reports. Fun and all the taunts and jests and comeback are in fun and part of the spirit of things, part of the learning experience.

I better get off the computer as just got a phone call from the Plaidman and he is at the base of Beacon in the dark ready to start jugging and Im still at home drinking my coffee. Owwwwww