More spray!

mikeadam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd, ??????????, ?? - ?????. ??????? ???????, ??????? ?? ??????? ????? ???????????, ?? ????? ???????? ?????????, ??? ?????? ?? ????????????. ?????, ???? ??????????? ???????????? ??????????? ??????????? ?? ???????????? ??? ????? ????????. ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ????????????? ?????? ????? ??-??????????, ????? ?????????? ???.

So this site dosn't support ruske! Let's try Norske.

Todd,You tror at De er stor fordi De kan kan bruke et par ord av Fransk. De er en tosk. Akkurat fordi en bruk som en datamaskin ikke betyr at de er en dårlig climber. De må må tenke på et bedre prosjekt enn av laging små budskap i Fransk å å imponere oss virkelig. Få et liv.

So speaking of Boulder.

I was living in this house with a couple roommates. One Roommate was named Ron, or as he told me after I had told him I was into climbing, "My nickname is Teton Ron cause I've climbed the Grand 5 times."

Anyway I had gotten in a wreck up in Summit County, and I was dealing with the other drivers insurance company and getting estimates for fixing my pickup. One afternoon I came back from work and there was Teton Ron hanging out with a friend. He introduced me and told me his friend did, "body work." I got excited and ask Teton Ron's friend to look at my pickup and give me an estimate to fix it. The two of them gave each other a funny look and then Teton Ron told me, "um Kurt my friend does massage therapy."

Only in Boulder. I'm sure glad people in Seattle know what body work is.

hey todd,

fytte faen i helvete! todd, you suck, youre a puss. although you dont live there, i want to tell you that boulder sucks and so does everyone in colorado. have fun in the gym, you worthless shitstain. take a rope and your falafel eating ass to the nearest tree and hang yourself. then have your stinking flea-bitten hippy carcass flown to the northwest so that you can be peed upon from great heights. die todd, you fuckwitted little bitch.

BURP: Mon français est beaucoup plus mauvais mais votre anglais suce et votre nom aussi. Finalement, je pisse sur vous d'une grande hauteur!

ZENOLITH avoir parle. (Oh, todd, you dreadlocked expert in the langue of love, help me. How do I conjugate "avoir" when refering to myself in the third person?)

[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Zenolith:
BURP: Mon français est beaucoup plus mauvais mais votre anglais suce et votre nom aussi. Finalement, je pisse sur vous d'une grande hauteur!ZENOLITH avoir parle. (Oh, todd, you dreadlocked expert in the langue of love, help me. How do I conjugate "avoir" when refering to myself in the third person?)
[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]

huh?