People I like on this board

panther

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
Actually spoke to one of Dan Larson's "friends" the other day. Said Dan was an ok guy, I think so too, but I'm gonna reserve my judgement for the Pub Club that Dan attends.

Keep climbin' Dan! Even though you suck.

I smell a set up ...but I will bite if I can get off work next Tues P.M.

Yeah I miss those special friends...Leah....her sister...Hillary...Lauren...don't miss f$%%)in pyscho Karlie!

Tell JD (Jarhead Dude) I can for sure hook him up with some of the beauties at the Pancake House the next time I'm there. Jessica was right up his alley.

This is RURP:

People I like on this board? It would be much easier to list the ones that I do not like. I like Dan Larson because he is tough and has learned not to take himself so seriously. Mr. Dan has the Big Wall spirit.

RURP has spoken.

I woke up in the middle of the night and it was just me and trask on the boards .dude was messed up P.M.ed me and wanted to get together for a late night rendezvous at some all male bathhouse. Said I wouldn't need a towel he would take care of everything . I signed off promptly and tried to get back to sleep. Nightmares the rest of the way

He tried the same stunt one night with me. I was coming down from the Sauna Sausage high and thought a meeting in a bathhouse sounded like a splendid way to wind down.

I show up (in my Speedo, as per request), and I ask Mr. Trask, "So, where's my towel?" He replied, with a grin and a shrug, "....maybe you'll just have to drip-dry before you get dressed." Dan, watch out for this guy. I heard he "smokes the skin-doobie".