Who are the poor?

pink

Latino laborers are usually very good workers, in my limited experience . . .

:noway: You really gonna stick by this patronizing, blatantly stereotyped, and racist statement? :noway: Tell you what, tool; you've got a lot of nerve calling me or anyone else here a racist when you're vomiting this kind of shit up like no big deal. Un fucking real.

There is nothing racist about my statement. I stated what my limited experience was and I speculate that there are objective socio-economic reasons that make latino laborers "good workers" on average. You are a cretin.

You are a regular Jimmy the Greek! Congrats!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a stereotype to note that latino workers take jobs that nobody else want to do, and display good work ethics on average, etc .. which tends to make them good workers. On average, few latinos have cars, whichc makes them loyal customers because they can't travel far to check out the competition. Latinos are on average good citizens as shown in the plummeting crime rate in heavy latino areas.

just wanted to save this for posterity. :lmao:

so? do you contest that on average few latinos have cars which makes them loyal customers? of course not, you are a troll.

absolutely, I contest that. Also, by "customer" do you mean employee? Because I'm not sure how lack of a car helps you become a loyal customer. Regardless, a lack of alternatives is not the same as "loyalty"

You're funny. :)

so, what about these assumptions?

...latino workers take jobs that nobody else want to do, and display good work ethics on average, etc .. which tends to make them good workers. On average, few latinos have cars, whichc makes them loyal customers because they can't travel far to check out the competition. Latinos are on average good citizens as shown in the plummeting crime rate in heavy latino areas.

damn, you're dense. Just laugh it up and move on, it's funny that you still try to defend this. It's OK to misspeak. I doubt you're really a racist (neither is Nitrox, I'm sure), but this is a pretty patently racist statement. Ooops, just laugh about it, dude.

GOD DAMN you're high-strung. :lmao:

so, what about these assumptions?

...latino workers take jobs that nobody else want to do, and display good work ethics on average, etc .. which tends to make them good workers. On average, few latinos have cars, whichc makes them loyal customers because they can't travel far to check out the competition. Latinos are on average good citizens as shown in the plummeting crime rate in heavy latino areas.

damn, you're dense. Just laugh it up and move on, it's funny that you still try to defend this. It's OK to misspeak. I doubt you're really a racist (neither is Nitrox, I'm sure), but this is a pretty patently racist statement. Ooops, just laugh about it, dude.

GOD DAMN you're high-strung. :lmao:

what assumptions? just reprinting my statement pretending it is full of assumptions won't do, pal.

Do latinos have significantly fewer cars than the US average, Yes! Does it translate in their inability to shop around? yes!

Do latino laborers take jobs that other people wouldn't take? yes! do they have good work ethics on avergae? yes! Does it translate in their being good workers, on average? yes!

Do latino neighborhoods have plummeting crime rates? yes.

None of these are assumptions. Do you know what an assumption is?

You guys are all too hard on J_b. Just because you do like what he is saying is no reason to slame his opinion. He is money about alot of what he is saying.

I don't even know what this means. :confused:

Anyway, I don't care about his politics, we probably agree most of the time. I'm a libtard, anyway. But he does come off as a whiny little bitch, who calls everyone names and cries all the time.