Librul victories

tvashtarkatena

The irony is "shock and awe" sounds a lot like "Blitzkrieg"

Not ironic if it's the same people doing it...

Really? W stacked train cars with innocent people and drove them to death camps?

Fuck off, Prole. You are a moron.

The point is that we should be taking NOTHING from the Nazi playbook. You seem to operate by a 'percentage rule'..."Hey, at least we don't have deathcamps".

Just 'torture camps' (which often are death camps...only the numbers aren't quite as impressive).

Well, whoop de fuckin' do for your side and it's 'restraint'. Barbarism and the trashing of human rights is just that, regardless of scale.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shock and Awe" and "Mission Accomplished" ... two memorably dumb Iraq 2.0 war moments. Whatever happened to the "information minister" of Iraq? He was definitely the highlight of that debacle.

You didn't support Iraq 1.0 either.

But you did support Bubba's military (mis)adventure's, I'm sure.

Unless I am mistaken and you were still in diapers then, which is a strong possibility.

Bullshite. I supported the first Iraq war. I remember having a spirited debate about it in my sunday school classes. In fact, I wish we had finished the job when we could have. I'm also willing to admit Bubba had his share of misadventures.

Inability to look at the past and admit a fuckup is a mental handicap you posses, not me.

The funny thing is that "shock and awe" didn't do nearly as much long-term damage as the economic shock therapy instituted by the Coalitional Provisional Authority and Paul Bremer did. While Grover Norquist and other neoliberals were back here licking their lips at the prospect of finally creating a free market utopia from scratch, the policies they were instituting were creating the insurgencies overnight. Whoops...

Dood, I don't 'hate' anybody, least of all somebody I've never met.

I just think its time you came out of the liberal closet, that's all.

You know you want to.....

I'm a libertarian extremist, not a libtard. Ask j_b.

A true libertarian would NEVER have voted for that deficit whoring chickenhawk.

And a (closeted-)liberal would have?

Past tense. You certainly wouldn't vote for him now, I'd wager.

Dood, I'M a libertarian...a civil libertarian, the REAL kind.

You're a property/gun rights fetishist...the 'modern' definition of libertarian. Police state? No problem to you folks, as long as you can bulldoze the back forty without a permit.

Petty. Plus, you incorrectly do not recognize the physical world as a system where everything, due to our substantial population and economic system, is interconnected. You can't bulldoze the back forty without a permit because it has consequences for others that you'd never be willing to pay for on your own.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Going to war is extremely controversial and its execution messy.

:shock: poor dear, such a difficult choice and he ended up supporting his country, awww. Moron.

Unlike you who shits on it daily.

This country is a feces-smeared S+M performance piece played for degenerates in a seedy back street of Xenu's alien megalopolis.

Past tense. You certainly wouldn't vote for him now, I'd wager.

Dood, I'M a libertarian...a civil libertarian, the REAL kind.

You're a property/gun rights fetishist...the 'modern' definition of libertarian. Police state? No problem to you folks, as long as you can bulldoze the back forty without a permit.

Wrong.

I'm the kind who thinks gov't should stay out of your lives as much as possible and not try to run large swaths of the economy. Legalize drugs. Keep the state out of marriage.

But I am not the kind that thinks we need to, say, abolish the FDA.

I don't really recall focusing too much energy on gun rights.