Librul victories

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh works from home working on creating the smart grid, I work from home reducing fuel use and emissions for large industrial plants.

Neither one of us has kids.

Wutchoo workin' on these days, KKK?

Oh, yeah, you're changing the world by biking to work LOL.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Weren't you a global warming denier not too long ago?

Nope. But I don't buy into the idea of "just doing something" because "we have to do something". Whatever we do needs to be cost-effective and reasonable.

In the meantime, I will selfishly drive to my outdoor outings.

I don't bike to work to save the environment, I bike for stress-relief and to keep from becoming a fat blob.

And an Iraq war cheerleader?

I maintain that almost all the liberal attacks against Iraq were just based out of a hatred of Mr. Bush. The rhetoric was (and still is) ridiculously one-sided and shrill.

Going to war is extremely controversial and its execution messy. I could see why we went, and see why people opposed it. In the end I am going to support my country as much as possible.

We are still in Afghanistan. I can support that, but really, I have my doubts there as well. We've been there what 8 years now? We fucking took out Imperial Japan and the Nazis in 4, and rebuilt Europe in that time. But I can support our goals and president without being a "cheerleader".

What we 'have to do' is actually pretty obvious. Your cunty party doesn't seem to think it's at all necessary, however, so you disingenuously hide behind that fucking ball-less 'we don't have enough information' excuse...when you're not denying that the problem altogether, that is.

Gutless wonders, as me dear ole dad would say.

I maintain that almost all the liberal attacks against Iraq were just based out of a hatred of Mr. Bush. The rhetoric was (and still is) ridiculously one-sided and shrill.

Going to war is extremely controversial and its execution messy. I could see why we went, and see why people opposed it. In the end I am going to support my country as much as possible.

We are still in Afghanistan. I can support that, but really, I have my doubts there as well. We've been there what 8 years now? We fucking took out Imperial Japan and the Nazis in 4, and rebuilt Europe in that time. But I can support our goals and president without being a "cheerleader".

Going to war in Iraq was a mistake regardless of who was in charge. But obviously it was pretty much BushCo's personal project, so you are correct, separating the distaste for the two is difficult. If you honestly believe going to war in Iraq was still a good idea it either means a.) you believe there were WMDs or b.) Iraq was involved in 9/11. Both of these have been proven false beyond any shadow of a doubt.

It has nothing to do with "supporting your country." The best thing for our country would have been not going. You were supporting a lying president on a stupid ill guided mission, not our country. You were doing our country harm supporting that shit. Get it straight.

As for the comparison between either Iraq/Afghanistan and WWII, there is a huge difference between trying to surgically remove a particular element of a society (e.g. Sadaam or the Taliban) and obliterating a country militarily, such as with Japan and Germany. If all we had to do was beat the entire country into submission we could have done that in a day.

Going to war in Iraq was a mistake regardless of who was in charge. But obviously it was pretty much BushCo's personal project, so you are correct, separating the distaste for the two is difficult. If you honestly believe going to war in Iraq was still a good idea it either means a.) you believe there were WMDs or b.) Iraq was involved in 9/11. Both of these have been proven false beyond any shadow of a doubt.

It has nothing to do with "supporting your country." The best thing for our country would have been not going. You were supporting a lying president on a stupid ill guided mission, not our country. You were doing our country harm supporting that shit. Get it straight.

As for the comparison between either Iraq/Afghanistan and WWII, there is a huge difference between trying to surgically remove a particular element of a society (e.g. Sadaam or the Taliban) and obliterating a country militarily, such as with Japan and Germany. If all we had to do was beat the entire country into submission we could have done that in a day.

Jesus, KKK, your balls aren't even in your purse. You must have left them at the foot spa.

Iraq was an obvious, shit-smeared disaster from its inception. Your support for such crap HURTS your country, but helps those few fucking idiots you voted for. The people that really support their country actively tried to prevent that train wreck from happening.

You're a sheep, plain and simple. The talkin heads tell you its time to bend over and stick a waving flag out your ass, you do it. When something like as obvious as global warming comes along, you hide behind the manufactured 'confusion' of your party.

How does this stack up against the 'limp wristed liberal' myth you've created to justify this lack of fortitude and self direction?

Christ, I couldn't live one day that way.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Jesus, KKK, your balls aren't even in your purse. You must have left them at the foot spa.

Iraq was an obvious, shit-smeared disaster from its inception. Your support for such crap HURTS your country, but helps those few fucking idiots you voted for. The people that really support their country actively tried to prevent that train wreck from happening.

You're a sheep, plain and simple. The talkin heads tell you its time to bend over and stick a waving flag out your ass, you do it. When something like as obvious as global warming comes along, you hide behind the manufactured 'confusion' of your party.

How does this stack up against the 'limp wristed liberal' myth you've created to justify this lack of fortitude and self direction?

Christ, I couldn't live one day that way.

So much for any "discussion" with you. Go back to your left-wing mutual-masturbation with JoshK. :wave:

You can be sure that I value you and your opinions/belief system as little as you do mine.

If all we had to do was beat the entire country into submission we could have done that in a day.

I think in Iraq, we DID do that in about a day.

SHOCK AND FUCKING AWE!!!!!!!1111

The irony is "shock and awe" sounds a lot like "Blitzkrieg"

Not the only thing we took from the NAZI play book. Try police/surveillance state, torture, indefinite detention, shit, even our desert chamo and helmets.

"Shock and Awe" and "Mission Accomplished" ... two memorably dumb Iraq 2.0 war moments. Whatever happened to the "information minister" of Iraq? He was definitely the highlight of that debacle.

You didn't support Iraq 1.0 either.

But you did support Bubba's military (mis)adventure's, I'm sure.

Unless I am mistaken and you were still in diapers then, which is a strong possibility.