Librul victories

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral victories at best. Pols still aren't doing diddly squat about climate change (and aren't likely to do anything anytime soon), they got what they wanted in Iraq (control the oil resource), and a few states have gay marriage, and the dumbasses will never acknowledge here they still believe in that garbage.

Moral victories at best. Pols still aren't doing diddly squat about climate change (and aren't likely to do anything anytime soon), they got what they wanted in Iraq (control the oil resource), and a few states have gay marriage, and the dumbasses will never acknowledge here they still believe in that garbage.

Thanks for the update, Mr. Sunshine! :wave:

Thanks for the update, Mr. Sunshine! :wave:

if (person says something == bad)

then (ignore)

a) seemed like a good idea at the time

b) seemed like a good idea at the time

c0 seemed like a good idea at the time

only for the politically naive or the morons.

perhaps you should change your avatar name too noah for a nice loose fit, or maybe moses for a more taylored look. or just jackass as a civil service :lmao:

Does anyone here, other than SummitChaser of course, still believe that:

A) Global warming is not happening

?

I ran across a fucktard the other day that was spouting off the cool PNW summer as evidence that global warming was BS. Exactly how fucking stupid must one be to ignore the rest of the globe when coming up with this brilliant reasoning?

The only part I am not looking forward to about the upcoming good (hopefully) ski season is the occasional dipshit that will view this as evidence that they were right about the massive global conspiracy against right thinking Palin loving v8 SUV driving americans. :lmao:

Does anyone here, other than SummitChaser of course, still believe that:

A) Global warming is not happening

?

I ran across a fucktard the other day that was spouting off the cool PNW summer as evidence that global warming was BS. Exactly how fucking stupid must one be to ignore the rest of the globe when coming up with this brilliant reasoning?

The only part I am not looking forward to about the upcoming good (hopefully) ski season is the occasional dipshit that will view this as evidence that they were right about the massive global conspiracy against right thinking jesus loving v8 SUV driving americans. :lmao:

yeah because driving antique european vehicles is so much better for the environment :rolleyes: like i said, the fast we get this global warming thing over with the better off the planet will be. :brew:

The only part I am not looking forward to about the upcoming good (hopefully) ski season is the occasional dipshit that will view this as evidence that they were right about the massive global conspiracy against right thinking Palin loving v8 SUV driving americans. :lmao:

your unneccessary trips to ski resorts poisons the atmosphere with C02 as well, but hey, don't let the facts get in the way, dickhead! :wave:

Plus, we car pool, and have a really, really good time, every time, doing it.

But not with you. Ever.

Sorry, but we observe a strict 'no tool' policy.

i always car pool, but hey keep talking out of your fat ass :wave:

in any case, any trip to ski, hike, climb or whatever, really is not necessary. It's killing the planet after all, and we have a CRISIS, remember?