Kitty flipping -- god bless america!

rob

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm a hard-core kitty flipper. I look for people giving kittens away to good homes, pretend I love them, convince them I'm going to worship their little kitties, and then I turn around and sell them for $50 a pop to an animal testing center. I also use fake names and multiple phone/email addresses.

What's wrong with that?

Sometimes the person doing the "flipping" is actually doing the animals a favor(even if it's not their intention). Free-to-good-home ads can attract unsavory types who will give the animal anything but a good home. Putting a price on the "merchandise" weeds out some of the riff raff.

I've known boutique cafe's and coffee houses to employ this sort of tactic in order to ensure a well-heeled clientele. If you sell cheap coffee, you get cheap customers.

I'm guessing if that's what this woman was doing, she wouldn't be doing it using multiple fake names. More unfortunate is that many of these animals end up being sold to class B dealers, who are very cruel to the animals on their way to the lab.

agreed that you should not be giving animals away for free, to prevent them from falling into the hands of people like this.

Edited by rob

I had a roommate whose only interaction with animals was my cat. He got used to just dropping the cat when he was done. Another friend got a new puppy and my roommate was cradling it with its back to the ground when he decided he was done with it and dropped it. It didn't land on its feet. Our other friend nearly decked him but luckily the dog was OK.

What does god and america have to do with one another.

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?

?

i was just being a miserable lowlife downlow mother-fucking grammar cop, kevbone-san - thought you might enjoy the comparision to W as part of the package :)