Local bouldering?

pjp

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF??? :wazup: No one is gonna tell him about the sweet granite in Renton? WTF is wrong with you guyz??
so I get the feeeling like your,oh so seriouse. Is that anything like climbing the north face of uxbridge road?
Very much so. :)
Thanks for your two cents worth of info. Are your :poke: other 8000+ posts full of useless info aswell?

WTF??? :wazup: No one is gonna tell him about the sweet granite in Renton? WTF is wrong with you guyz??
so I get the feeeling like your,oh so seriouse. Is that anything like climbing the north face of uxbridge road?
Thanks for your two cents worth of info. Are your :poke: other 8000+ posts full of useless info aswell?

Why don't you peruse them yourself and answer your own question? You probably wouldn't like my answer, given how you've just responded to my reply in jest.

I replied in jest to your serious bouldering post with a long-standing inside joke on this board, to which you also replied in jest. So at that point in time, we were "even." Then I plainly answered your jestful question about uxbridge road, complete with the smiley emoticon, a clear indication on this board that the reply was in jest. That should have been the end of it. By continuing the snarky comments past Round #1, you're starting to sound like a douche. Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

But to answer your question, yep, all of my posts are useless info.

Why, here is a perfect case in point! :)

Renton is the sh*t.

Here is a pic from a few years ago, before the elementary school janitor chased us off

img_2725.jpg