FS:Cobras, M10's, Link Cam, Snowshoes, Leki Poles

syklone

All prices are OBO- I'd really like to get rid of this stuff. See link at the bottom for pictures.

Old style BD Cobra's w/ android leashes. One hammer, one adze. These are in perfect functional shape. The logos on the inside of the axe are rubbed up from doing pull-ups from rafters, not from scrapes on ice or rock. There is a slight cut to one of the grips that I did a great glue job on. These have seen very little real use. Never dry tooled. $300.

Petzl M10 Crampons. These have ONE rocky butte dry tool route on them. They are in perfect shape, with just a few scrapes on the front points. All parts included- for both mono and dual points. $175.

Omega Pacific Yellow Link Cam- never taken a fall, placed only 2 or 3 times. Nearly new, as you can see from the lobes in the picture. $60

Tubbs Sierra 30 Snowshoes. These were given to me by a friend who used them ONCE. Otherwise they sat in his garage. They are in perfect functional condition, and have just a few marks on the frame from rubbing against each other in storage. I've never used them and never will. $60

Leki Anti-shock treking poles of unknown vintage. They are in new condition- I got them with the snowshoes. They have larger baskets for snow. They extend and hold perfectly- zero issues. $30

http://picasaweb.google.com/Troy.Sexton/ClimbingGearForSale?feat=directlink

I'm in Portland

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...