Seattle Cop Shoots Homeless Native WoodCarver

EWolfe

A majority of homeless folks are mentally ill. Not a whole lot of options for them these days: our society doesn't exactly pamper them. Yeah, they should be blamed for their situation. It's all about personal responsibility.

Homelessness and mental illness often go hand in hand.

Kind of like being a tool and a moron, right Summitchaser? When are you going to tire of making an ass out of yourself? If not for us, how about for the minute possibility of your ever getting laid?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That news is like a month old.

Not a single comment on the actual content.

Must be rough, being smarter than everyone and so jaded, Dru.

I searched through 2 months of posts and didn't see a thread - so, show me the link, smart guy.

You were ignorant of this for the last month, and it took a post about the same subject on SuperTopo to get you outraged, dude. Maybe you need better news sources than the Taco to keep you informed of current events - unless you like the Giant Alien Ark on the Moon that is.

Oh, sorry to assault your delicate sensibilities, Dru.

I didn't realize I was the first one ever to learn about something from another source!

OMG!!11 WTF? A whole month ago?

Weak, Dude. This is my home town, where I lived downtown and saw shit go down, and you call me out for missing it by 3 weeks?

Get a life, man. Or wax poetic about how you were on the streets of Seattle, and got some street cred or STFU better yet.

both policemen and politicians: if someone actually wants these careers, they should probably be barred from them.

:tup:

Yes, it would be SO much better to have a bunch of cops that don't even want the job. :rolleyes:

You mean like Internet Tough Guys?

especially ones with 30,000 post :rolleyes:

both policemen and politicians: if someone actually wants these careers, they should probably be barred from them.

:tup:

Yes, it would be SO much better to have a bunch of cops that don't even want the job. :rolleyes:

You mean like Internet Tough Guys?

especially ones with 30,000 post :rolleyes:

Hey, its tough to get that many. Trust me, I'm tryin' (apparently).