Fire Started by Fire Fighter?

pink

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Copycat! The Barriere fire north of Kamloops destroyed several homes in the town of Louis Creek, wiped out the sawmill that was pretty much the entire local economy, cost the life of a helicopter pilot who died fighting the fire, and was started by a fireman. He was adjusting the satellite dish in the back yard and put his cigarette down on the lawn while he tightened a bolt or something. By the time he turned around to pick up his smoke the flames had crossed the lawn and were spreading through the brush up the hillside. I think he was charged with "criminal negligence causing the end of the world" or something like that. I feel sorry for the guy, 'cause who among us hasn't accidentally burned down the whole town at least once, right? But I also understand why everyone in town is pretty pissed at him...

On the plus side, he was a volunteer fireman, so we didn't have to pay him for it.

what could a black hawk heli do to help with fires? shoot missles at the fire?

wildfire2.jpg

Compared to all of the firefighting helicopters, it's one of the highest water capacities. Even higher/equivalent to the skycranes (Type 1 ships). They're really pretty frickin' huge.

I think your knew all this. I forgot you're a joker.

Edited by max